KRYPTVIEW lines problem " solution"

Still no joy tried few test lines that I got from requesting off here n still saying not connected

I would do a factory reset and try a re-flash, then add your line again, it may be corrupt somehow...

Reflashed box twice reset to factory settings rebooted box n router box is connected to router by Ethernet cable I've put line in correctly just says not connected at bottom of line input page

Logged into my router with A780 connected to router via Ethernet cable and not showing up on connected devices my Ethernet port on back box is flashing orange and lights on at either side of port. Help please Thanks

HI I also got the latest updates 29/05/16 for my kv780 n got a server test line but its not connecting.... I am from Liverpool area ..any updates or any new server line around this area... I am with vrmi cble...

The latest update for kvA780 is 13/06/2016 pv 4.5.07 and is download at top page

---------- Post Merged at 10:18 PM ----------

Yh active on

I recently changed server and under the port section I had a 5 digit combination which was fine as the new port is also 5 digits. I can put in for example 11111 or 22222 or 33333 but for some reason as soon as I start the 5 digit combo with a 6 it will only allow me a 4 digit combo. Anyone ever come across that?

Positive it's the same with number 9. Put brand new batteries in it today. It's very frustrating. I updated it to no avail and have used it hassle free for the last year. Can't think what else to try other than a reflash. It's the exact same on my mates one too.

N: web.address zzzzz xxxxxx yyyyy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
You get this from provider

Convert web address provided to ip and enter this on first option
zzzzz is your port
xxxxx is your user id
yyyyyy is your password
0102.... Without spaces
Active = yes
wait for couple of minutes
not connected should change to connected

you are good to go

i scanned channels before entering this info. Not sure if makes any difference