Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Highwaymen, Kevin Costner & Woody Harrelson, playing 2 ex Texas Rangers on the trail of 'Bonnie & Clyde' a Netflix film, so basically TV movie standard, watachable for Woody. When you read about Costner's character Frank Hamer, other than the capture/killing of Bonnie & Clyde, his other lifetime exploits, from fighting Ku Klux Klan, chasing down bootleggers, threatening politicians ,involved in many gunfights ,would have made a better film

Watched the new Shaft movie, wasnt too impressed, 5/10 for me, I thought the 1st remake from the early 2000s with Samuel L Jackson was pretty good, but this sequel isnt up to much.

City of lies 10/10 if into the murder of the late 2pac Shakur about the investigation of his murder and the corrupt police

City of lies 10/10 if into the murder of the late 2pac Shakur about the investigation of his murder and the corrupt police

I seen that pal dead on. Pretty on point with the corruption especially with the Biggie murder. No doubt it was Oralando Anderson who popped Tupac though.

I seen that pal dead on. Pretty on point with the corruption especially with the Biggie murder. No doubt it was Oralando Anderson who popped Tupac though.
He did confess on an interview it was his uncle kifi d before he died r.i.p 2 of americas best but we will never know the truth and the unsolved murders of biggie and tupac good

He did confess on an interview it was his uncle kifi d before he died r.i.p 2 of americas best but we will never know the truth and the unsolved murders of biggie and tupac good

Yeah Keefe D technically pulled the trigger I think. 2Pac in my eyes was the best that ever done it. His catalouge for only 25 is something else. Not many Artists were at his level at just 25! Biggie on the other hand was only 24. Rap is shit today but there was a point in time where it was golden and that was early to mid 90's. This is a great Doc if you're really interested goes into crazy detail. You may have already seen it.

All eyez on me 5/10 not the true portrait of
Yeah Keefe D technically pulled the trigger I think. 2Pac in my eyes was the best that ever done it. His catalouge for only 25 is something else. Not many Artists were at his level at just 25! Biggie on the other hand was only 24. Rap is shit today but there was a point in time where it was golden and that was early to mid 90's. This is a great Doc if you're really interested goes into crazy detail. You may have already seen it.
Cheers mate will watch it later on whilst kids watching TV before they go to bed

Went to watch 'yesterday'
With Caron Saturday evening...

Both Funny & Clever, Richard Curtis, and Danny Boyle, Genius.
If not going to cinema to watch
Forget ropey copies wait for DVD rip, 9/10 ..

i watched it last night but not with Caron lol
i agree on your comments and also give it 9/10
enjoyed it

Back