Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Can't remember last time I watched a film in its entirety. I've caught the last hour of dozens of them on regular TV but if I put a film on from the start I'm unconscious before it's halfway through

Stay out of the pub drink makes you sleepy :ROFLMAO:
It's not just films, I'm asleep halfway through teatime news, I only get to see the death and destruction, floods bombings etc, I never see the cute puppy story or the story of the bloke who found a crisp that looks like Jesus, the cutesy stories they use to wipe the arse of the real events, it's no wonder I drink.

Persian Lessons -2020 WW2 9/10
A young Jewish man in a concentration camp has his life saved when executioners realise he owns a Persian book. Brought before a camp officer who wants to learn Farsi, Gilles agrees to teach him despite not knowing a word of the language.
Firstly its a German film with sub titles but dont let that put you off, its a very good drama with an excellent and unusual plot. One of the best films I have ever seen cannot recommend too highly.

Still a bit of life left in it yet mate, kinox works for most things, mostly series, but its only the odd movie that works , but The Equalizer 3 is one of them, some things still working on Watch/series but a vpn is needed with that one, I do think though, that the E2i player wont be around for too much longer.

Sound of Freedom
9/10
sound_of_freedom-546775358-mmed.jpg

The incredible true story of a former government agent turned vigilante who embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue hundreds of children from traffickers.

Back