Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Meg 2
The Trench 5/10
It is utter tosh but it was quite entertaining,unscrew your brain before watching (y)
watched it last night after a few beers and as normal dropped off for a few mins back and forth was not even worth going back to see what I may have missed personally I would have used the we kid as bait and got the film ended earlier. O don't do this but if you need to I will still love you . :LOL: but I may just be a grumpy 66 year old :unsure:

watched it last night after a few beers and as normal dropped off for a few mins back and forth was not even worth going back to see what I may have missed personally I would have used the we kid as bait and got the film ended earlier. O don't do this but if you need to I will still love you . :LOL: but I may just be a grumpy 66 year old :unsure:
We are watching it now, When I read @Del-Boy review I only saw The Trench!
So thought Meg2 was a different film.
Her indoors seems engrossed in it!

We are watching it now, When I read @Del-Boy review I only saw The Trench!
So thought Meg2 was a different film.
Her indoors seems engrossed in it!
To be honest it was on one of my iptv as hdcam but it was 1920 * 800 and no other guests appeared during the movie if you know what i mean and sound quality was ok not muffled

Attachments

• meg2.jpg
    meg2.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 7
Sisu_poster.jpg

9.5/10
This was a blast
I enjoyed watching that.
Each to their own, I watched it last night and thought it was dross. 3/10

Oppenheimer, it was great! I would rate it 10/10, but the only knock I'll give it is I don't think it's all that re-watchable. At least not for me. Make sure you see it with an empty bladder though, it's long!

Oppenheimer, it was great! I would rate it 10/10, but the only knock I'll give it is I don't think it's all that re-watchable. At least not for me. Make sure you see it with an empty bladder though, it's long!
I've heard a few people talking about this, but I've heard mixed feedback think I'm deffo gonna give it a whirl and see how it goes,

Thanks for the info

Back