Latest build before the new location of ccccam in /etc

adamsm

Has anyone got a copy of a backup build on OpenATV 6.2 before the new Softcam fckup with the normal cccam 2.3.0/2.3.2 ?

Nope if you do a new install its the new softcam feed which only gives you the option of cccam patched sky.de and mgcamd patched sky.de which means you have to install oscam and setup your reader as cccam. This is ok for me to do, however for my friends it means that the import cccam feed option is now useless which is why I always used to use the whoosh. I don't understand why OpenAtv do not have normal cccam and mgcamd options in the secret feed.

/etc/ IS the normal location for CCcam.cfg on ViX and other images.
ATV are just adopting the same path.

CCcam and Mgcam will appear in the feeds on Mipsel receivers, there are patched versions for Arm boxes that are not in the feeds.

Indeed but the patched sky.de cccam and sky.de mgcamd which are the only cccam and mgcamd options available to download will not work for cable.

CCcam and Mgcam will appear in the feeds on Mipsel receivers, there are patched versions for Arm boxes that are not in the feeds.

Where do I get patched Cccam for H2H that will work on cable?

Which is why you're better off using oscam.

I don't have a problem using oscam, however recently I have changed providers and all my users boxes need their cccam updating. This was great using the import cccam feed in Whooshbuild, however as some of my users have updated their boxes this option is no longer viable which means I'm not going to have to try to get hold of an old H2H box and do backup images with oscam working for each user and send out a usb backup stick for them to restore to get their lines working again. Time consuming and a pain in the butt. Why on earth OpenATV don't include a normal Cccam and Mgcamd is beyond me......

I flashed a H52tc last night with grogbuild freerange and they where using cccam and it worked fine.

Back