latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips

Settings latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips 11.693-emu-r798

No permission to download
Thanks, I've had a look at your file and it's a TV file, I need an ipk, I managed to get an older one off here that worked but don't know if this one is different.

Installed using usb ipk, just installed other one from here over it, now I have two but only one shows up in dream explorer

I got my original list from my provider if I recollect
I reckon your provider included the stream relay channel settings, you could just reinstall those over the one you have and be back to the basic list and check what is opening.

Reading all this and have a question as i need to update my Vix image into another slot but need to enter a HDD or SSD as external hookup was lost.

Previous image was Cccam into oscam readers so not needed in new image with the file above to install ??

Ok, so I rebooted box and ssextra now missing, when I try to install v1.4 ipk it says already installed, how do I uninstall that ipk please, thanks

Ok, so I rebooted box and ssextra now missing, when I try to install v1.4 ipk it says already installed, how do I uninstall that ipk please, thanks
Try Menu-Plugins-Red Button scroll through if it there remove it.

Back