latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips

Settings latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips 11.693-emu-r798

No permission to download
Not sure what you mean bit thanks, thought I had to use the oscam that's on here?
You've tried the oscam on here and it didn't work?
Try a different test line but if that also doesn't work you'll have to look through the motorised section to see what needs doing

I've installed latest oscam from here but still no slyde, other chns work as before, any ideas?
Have you installed the icam bouqets specifically for Sky DE and setup the images HTTP streams etc ?

What image are you using ?

Last edited:
No, I believe I have to set up the icam files so have to look into that.
This relies on streamrelay to work and that needs the Http option sorted as well as streamrelay bouquets, but until you tell us what image you are running, no one can help you.

Wooshbuild
6.2 or 6.4 ?

You need these settings

Set Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to YES
Decrypt HTTP Streams NO
Decrypt received HTTP streams NO

Add the attached bouquets for sky de

If your still having issues, it could be the Oscam configs need tweaking.

Attachments

• userbouquet.SkyICAM.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 15
So I just install this with usb, thanks, will have a look
I dont do it that way not even sure its possible.

Id would use echannaliser to back up my channel setting and then import the icam channel settings with my channel settings. Then send them back in to the box.

I dont do it that way not even sure its possible.

Id would use echannaliser to back up my channel setting and then import the icam channel settings with my channel settings. Then send them back in to the box.
Thankyou, all gobbledygook to me I'm afraid but thanks 👍

Thankyou, all gobbledygook to me I'm afraid but thanks 👍
You are using atv6.2
This is years out of date and you won't use a working image so the channels won't work.
If you have everything the way you want it now, favourites, EPG and such likes then just leave it as it is, you CAN have the channels in question AND the favs, EPG etc but not on that image.
Wooshbuild isn't an image.
It's a build, - images have numbers and yours is antiquated

Back