latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips

Settings latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips 11.693-emu-r798

No permission to download
You are using atv6.2
This is years out of date and you won't use a working image so the channels won't work.
If you have everything the way you want it now, favourites, EPG and such likes then just leave it as it is, you CAN have the channels in question AND the favs, EPG etc but not on that image.
Wooshbuild isn't an image.
It's a build, - images have numbers and yours is antiquated
Ok, thank you

As a dummy can I ask which is best to flash a box with, atv or Vix and are there any builds other than wooshbuild that would help me configure my box again,
Thank you

As a dummy can I ask which is best to flash a box with, atv or Vix and are there any builds other than wooshbuild that would help me configure my box again,
Thank you
Vix wont work with Stream relay unless they have changed something in 6.3.

If you are not bothered about Skyde, Willowbuild is based on Vix. If you are bothered about SkyDE you could use Grogbuild that's based on OpenATV 6.4.

So it works without having to upgrade my atv, don't ask me how but how does it work as I get no signal from my dish but still a picture. Also I only see icam chns in the bouquet and not all the ones from 19.2 e, are they missing or just not there?

So it works without having to upgrade my atv, don't ask me how but how does it work as I get no signal from my dish but still a picture. Also I only see icam chns in the bouquet and not all the ones from 19.2 e, are they missing or just not there?
Sorry mate you have lost me here.

What exactly have you done ?

Not entirely sure, all I know is I have alot of icam minus the s sports extra icam in my bouquet s list but not sure how to add that to my bouquet, do you?

Ok, well first it's atv and I remember now I had to install above softcam I got from here using putty (although I didn't do it),
I tried an ipk that included icams I missing but usb does not recognise it.
Not sure how to back up channels list but me happy too if you can advise, thanks

Back