latest news just posted 850

I am yet to upgrade the software which i will do tonigt. can anyone tell me which line it takes? I asked for the test line he said it will work if it takes Cccam line.

new file for public use has been released to use a cable server,unsure if online updates can get it also?

yes online update works but you may have to do it twice

latest sv1.0100.0

now in downloads
Hi cactikid I have brought a mates A850 to try and install file for use on a cable server you quote Latest sv is 1.0100.0 on his box sv is 1.02.07 the HV is 1.0.00.00

the latest version in downloads is may26 2014 sv1.02.07 the hv when updated changes automatically that's whats on his box cant find what you are quoting

tried internet upgrade just freezes box. downloaded file from download section extracted it starts to download then pattern appears on screen left for 15mins nothing happens any ideas

Has anyone managed to get the 850 up and running with the new patch and a new line, if not is it the software or could someone put together a TUT of how to do it.:beg:

Vsh, just request in normal section. Nobody has one working yet though I know of

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

N: web.address zzzzz xxxxxx yyyyy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
You get this from provider

Convert web address provided to ip and enter this on first option
zzzzz is your port
xxxxx is your user id
yyyyyy is your password
0102.... Without spaces
Active = yes
wait for couple of minutes
not connected should change to connected

you are good to go