latest news just posted 850

Nlines are working fine with normal blahblah.com address entered.If theres no cccam on the box then clines wont work.What cams are on the box?

ok i got nline

---------- Post Merged at 02:54 PM ----------

ok going to switch off the 780, running really nice, going to go back to my 850

Success at last!

This was driving me nuts. :whacko:

For my line I entered the web address (i.e. server.com) in the Server IP field and the deskey had no spaces

Hi

Is server IP entered as host address (joebloggs.com) or converted to IP address?

when you enter Des Key with no spaces, does it remove the first 0 after its been entered?

Do you know what type of line you have requested?

Sorry for all the questions but its also sending me nuts as this should be straight forward!

Many Thanks

stato

I had to enter the host name but others have entered the ip address. Try what your server sent to you first. When I added the deskey the first 0 did not disappear and there were no spaces.

edit to add it was a N line I requested.

I've got one working, using host name. I've not converted into IP address.

Another one I tried is connecting and then dropping back out using a different server.

Think you just have to keep trying different lines till you get one that works!

No glitching so far..............I might even take out all of the attenuators we were told in the past would fix the glitches ..lol

ok folks no one is answering me through pm, i have stopped using the 780 file has i did not no it was not to be used,i only dowloaded it 2 days from another forum, i like to say sorry to the kv team i meant no harm. i have not giving this file to no one else

Last edited:
hi all

still struggling to get my N:line to connect on my A850, Ive used the server name and even converted to ip without success, I found a n:line tester from the web and it confirms the line is fine I dunno what I'm doing wrong for it not to connect to the server :bang head::bang head:

hi all

still struggling to get my N:line to connect on my A850, Ive used the server name and even converted to ip without success, I found a n:line tester from the web and it confirms the line is fine I dunno what I'm doing wrong for it not to connect to the server :bang head::bang head:
Its really not hard just input the relevant details with the deskey having no spaces.And the right line.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post

Have KV850 and have updated software and looking at various post it seems I need to purchase a subscription where I enter details on the Kryptview box. Not sure if I need cline or n line but an on vermin media

Can anyone kindly help please as i'm not too clued up on all of this change.

Last edited:
Have KV850 and have updated software and looking at various post it seems I need to purchase a subscription where I enter details on the Kryptview box. Not sure if I need cline or n line but an on vermin media

Can anyone kindly help please as i'm not too clued up on all of this change.

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/59334-recommend-good-cable-pay-server-request-only.html

and this.
" Hi all
some people who have this box they said that they are having issues with running line in these boxes
the solution is simple you need newcamd line "not mgcamd line" , yes nline but newcamd protocol so your box can ask server emulator for ecms in correct way.
mgcamd nline will connect but not get cw and you will not get joy .

have got server details but saying not connected... do I need to rescan for channels if so how... do you need a space between the deskey numbers or not...

have got server details but saying not connected... do I need to rescan for channels if so how... do you need a space between the deskey numbers or not...

Don't need to rescan, remove the spaces. When you change the active option to yes wait a few minutes to see if it connects

Back