latest news just posted 850

does not matter but for safety make a note of whats on your newcamd setup,it clears anything that is not wanted in factory reset so when you reflash box is like setting up for first time.

I've never factory reset my box after a firmware update. Check in system info that it's showing latest version and reboot box. That's it.

Do a DNS lookup on ping.eu and you'll get ip addy. I think it's working for some as normal though with server/dns name as long as your server has it as an N on his end and not C or CWS

Last edited:
For what its worth I have 2 A850 boxes and haven't factory reset either of them..
Just USB upgrade to install the patch then input Line info and Watch in Glorious HD..

you have always been told to factory reset boxes and rescan ever since these boxes came out,but people dont read or listen ,it means you start with a clean slate but people want issues and dont follow the guides posted.

you have always been told to factory reset boxes and rescan ever since these boxes came out,but people dont read or listen ,it means you start with a clean slate but people want issues and dont follow the guides posted.

People do read and listen. If you actually had one of these boxes you would probably know that factory reset can cause a whole host of problems including losing your net ID. This isn't so much of a problem now but things develop and move on so what was once the recommended method isn't always necessarily the way to go.

People are trying to give the most up to date advice for what is working for them and always trotting out the "factory reset and rescan" stuff is only leading them down the wrong path as it won't resolve anything.

Hi everyone ,can someone please tell me, i bought 12months gift for the open box v8s sky.and working on that box, will that gift work on a850 too ? thanks

Kryptview a780

Any update on firmware to revive kryptview 780

Back