latest news just posted 850

Hi cant load the latest firmware on my box, usb formatted fat32 turned box off plugged in usb turned on box, went to usb upgrade found latest firmware does not download, box keeps locking up
any help please

Did you download the file and then extract it using winrar/winzip..and then save it to usb... thats what i had to do for the 780 file and then used stb loader/bin file and my infamous null modem cable and his mate dell..!! But cant get the server ip bit done to connect so just waiting for my server to send ip address..!

hes talking 850 anit he??

---------- Post Merged at 02:35 PM ----------

@ted is that the old 780 or the new one out today

brand new update for the 850, so start updating your boxs again,, and say thanks to kv team

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT UPDATE 5/23/2016

new A850 file

hope all show appreciation to those involved.

this will have to be manually flashed to box

New update system.
NOTE: It might take a few seconds before the update starts. Please give it at least 10 seconds before you see any progress.
DES key allows spaces (if you want to type 13 extra spaces in!)
Extra information on newcamd instead of just Connected/Not Connected so you can see what the box is doing during connection if not logging in.

Last edited:
brand new update for the 850, so start updating your boxs again,, and say thanks to kv team

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT UPDATE 5/23/2016

new A850 file

hope all show appreciation to those involved.

this will have to be manually flashed to box

New update system.
NOTE: It might take a few seconds before the update starts. Please give it at least 10 seconds before you see any progress.
DES key allows spaces (if you want to type 13 extra spaces in!)
Extra information on newcamd instead of just Connected/Not Connected so you can see what the box is doing during connection if not logging in.

Would be nice if they released an update for mgcamd support.

Thanks, my A850 just started beating again, made simple by all the previous comments. Great work guys and great work by KV Team, just need to get the latest firmware that has been mentioned, tried Internet update but nothing happened.

Last edited:
we need cactkid,he will sort it all out

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ----------

kv team just release 750 file to get back on line

Have uploaded the latest firmware for the a850 dated today version 1.02.04 to downloads but it's in queue to be moderated. First attempt at uploading so hope it works ok file is zipped.

Edit to add: now in downloads

Last edited:
Hi downloaded a few times but cannot get it to open also tried Internet upgrade but that just freezes and I have turn off
Am I doing something wrong

Downloaded latest firmware, unrar'd and put on usb stick. Loaded to box, no problems, it kept all crucial details I had already entered. Works fine for me.

Many thanks Wellinever :)

Back