LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Cartoon hd, filmtavia 123 movies and tsi player still pretty good, search function in 123 movies isnt working, just need to find them , I havent used the plug in much since Series the watch stopped working, but still a good plug in for movies and series

Has anyone got the lastest .ipk for E2iStream? The one I have is 2019.06.23.01. I can't seem to find the latest version on this thread. Thanks

Has anyone got the lastest .ipk for E2iStream? The one I have is 2019.06.23.01. I can't seem to find the latest version on this thread. Thanks
Press GREEN, Plugin Browser, Extensions
Select E2iPlayer 2020.11.02.01
Setup, press OK, ALL=Yes OK, except Duktape=NO
Select Configuration, Settings and CHANGE the following:
  • The preferred update server: from Default to E2iPlayer
  • Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests: from no to yes
Press GREEN to Save
Plugin update now? = Yes...
Restart system, continue? = Yes...
Update completed, system will reboot…
After reboot, press GREEN and select E2iPlayer
E2iPlayer setup Version 2020.11.02.01
Install Duktape? = Yes
Select Configuration - settings will display:
  • Auto check for plugin update: yes​
  • The preferred update server: E2iPlayer
  • Add update from Gitlab repository: zadmario​
  • Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests: yes​
  • Update packet type: all types​
Press GREEN on Remote to Save
Now you can update from within E2iPlayer.
Select English, YouTube, Search
Download UK Virtual Keyboard now? = YES
Press EXIT x 4
In Plugins, extensions E2iPlayer shown as: e2iplayer(git3536+62ad86a-r2)

E2iPLAYER - WORKING HOSTS
123MoviesHD.sc
AllTube.pl
Cda.pl
eFilmy.tv​
EkinoManiak.net
Filma24.io
Filma24HD.com
Filmaon.com​
Filmativa.ws
FilmeHD.net
MoziCsillag.me
TantiFilm.eu​

does tsi player work with this version
How to add TSiPlayer to e2iPlayer:
Enter box IP Address in Browser
OpenWebif, select Terminal
Login: root & Password:
Copy and paste this code and press Enter:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://gitlab.com/Rgysoft/iptv-host-e2iplayer/repository/archive.zip" -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-e2iplayer*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
Then restart the box: Press MENU, Standby/Restart, Full Restart…

It hasnt worked for a long time for me, Filmatavia has now stopped for me, As for TSI Player, the media box and streamlord links are great for movies and series.

I probably am on a different E2 iplayer version than you, as Swatch series has not worked in a long time.
I'm using the latest MaxBambi version ,I think your talking about the gowatchseries.io as that hasn't worked for ages,what version are you currently using?

No, both havent worked for me in a long time, I mainly use Media box and Streamlord, from Tsi player these days along with Kinox, 123 movies and Cartoon hd are ok for movies, but series on them no longer work, Filmativa had been working, but no longer.

Is this still down not working as I cant even get the UK ITV and BBCiplayer to work? obviously used to use this as a catchup option to skip the adverts so was great.

Back