LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Deleted old version and transfered the new file, then rebooted, after that the E2i player wasnt showing up in plug ins, so uninstalled, then re installed the plug in, then updated to the latest version, but no TSI Player in the links and the only other link that was working for me has stopped working, that was Forja, which is now saying IFD Protocol, so not got anything decent working on the plug in now.

Deleted old version and transfered the new file, then rebooted, after that the E2i player wasnt showing up in plug ins, so uninstalled, then re installed the plug in, then updated to the latest version, but no TSI Player in the links and the only other link that was working for me has stopped working, that was Forja, which is now saying IFD Protocol, so not got anything decent working on the plug in now.
Try changing the active movie player settings if you get ifd protocol message.

I ended up doing a re flash and got my E2i player back to the way it was earlier, TSi player came back with the reflash and Forja working again, but not gonna tinker with it again, make do with whats left on the plug in.

I ended up doing a re flash and got my E2i player back to the way it was earlier, TSi player came back with the reflash and Forja working again, but not gonna tinker with it again, make do with whats left on the plug in.

what is forja m8 ? and where is it

Yes.
Using GBFR on H7 you can't get the version @dsayers2014 has showing in his pic, the h+ version.
This only shows as h+ on plain atv.
Using GBFR it reverts to 2+ version
when you remove it or unninstal make sure you delete also go to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and delete IPTVPlayer if it is still present. then install new one

when you remove it or unninstal make sure you delete also go to usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions and delete IPTVPlayer if it is still present. then install new one
I did every time but it still installs a different version except when using plain atv.

Update on this conundrum.
Changed my vpn to a better one and series thewatch now opens fine.
My other vpn wouldn't stay connected for some reason.
Still doesn't explain why many others can use it without a vpn at all though.
Easiest way to find out when going into a host you will see the URL at the top try that in a web browser. Some you can press blue for more and change the proxy server

Update on this conundrum.
Changed my vpn to a better one and series thewatch now opens fine.
My other vpn wouldn't stay connected for some reason.
Still doesn't explain why many others can use it without a vpn at all though.
Hallelujah
anyone fancy writing s tutorial based on the latest set up?
@pabloescoban @grahamer67

Hallelujah
anyone fancy writing s tutorial based on the latest set up?
@pabloescoban @grahamer67
There's not much to it really.
I was stressing over trying to get the h+ version installed which wouldn't install - it kept reverting to the 2+ version.
As it happens, it makes no difference which one you use.
Just make sure it's maxbambi in the configuration cog and then use a vpn if you are getting lots of errors and no content.

It was fine up to about a week ago without a vpn, it's gone back to working OK now

Back