LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Cinema hd hasnt been too bad for me without RD, also Morpheous tv , they were both working on my firestick last time I checked, but that was 5 or 6 weeks ago.
Anyone looking for updates for latest apk free movie/series apps keep an eye on joe516 as he posts them regular. Guy on DW is into it in a big way and think joe gets them from there.

Anyone looking for updates for latest apk free movie/series apps keep an eye on joe516 as he posts them regular. Guy on DW is into it in a big way and think joe gets them from there.
Yeah Joe posts Alot of good free apps just wait for other member(s) searching for DW to start posting apps lol.
Personally I use plex and vod now days since sss stopped with e2iplayer as never found it anywhere near as good as what it used to be

When you say firestick, do you mean android?
Can I install these things on my Buzz?

If it means getting out of my chair I'm not doing it
You can install 3rd party apps on buzz Pablo I've plex installed on mine and aptiode aswell which has free content from movie and show apps to iptv apps ect

You can install 3rd party apps on buzz Pablo I've plex installed on mine and aptiode aswell which has free content from movie and show apps to iptv apps ect
So I find Joe's posts and install em and away I go?
Only looking for a few series I like that aren't readily available on iptv so much.
They were all on thewatch but since spitting my dummy out a few days ago didn't work in getting it back, I'll have to try something else.
As one door closes, another one shuts.

You would have to download them then put onto media fire account or something simular and create a tiny url for you to copy or aptiode has free movie and shows aswell

So I find Joe's posts and install em and away I go?
Only looking for a few series I like that aren't readily available on iptv so much.
They were all on thewatch but since spitting my dummy out a few days ago didn't work in getting it back, I'll have to try something else.
As one door closes, another one shuts.
Buzz is an android operating system same as the stick and apk can be side loaded

You would have to download them then put onto media fire account or something simular and create a tiny url for you to copy or aptiode has free movie and shows aswell
Yeah I've got that aptiode thing, how do I add cinemaHD or UK turks using that?
Buzz is an android operating system same as the stick and apk can be side loaded
By using a USB?
Not getting down there on my hands and knees at this time of night, had my jab at 7pm and I'm taking it easy

Try typing this in to Web browser on buzz box tiny.cc/f53vtz it's filmplus 1.7.
Or on aptiode search for cinema hd ect

Try with vpn that's how I've got around that.
It's not VPN related I don't think.I think it's regional - @bigwig21 has it running fine on H9 and H2s boxes without vpn.
I've tried several images with and without vpn and exactly the same on them all.
does this help
E2iPlayer
also
in plugins download plug ins
theres a "e2iplayer deps
Tried that just now.
No different but thanks.
There is e2i deps on plain atv but not there if using GBFR.
Adding them makes no difference
Has anyone got series/thewatch still working on the E2iplayer?
Some people have but I've a feeling it could be isp related, although you'd have thought a vpn would have cured this.
@bigwig21 and @urie both have it working so just wondering which isp they are using..not VM I assume

Back