Loading the Kryptview Firmware

Please help
Hi need some advice
Have downloaded the loader,downloaded the latest bin file 24082010,followed the installation guide
Download successful, scanned channels
Channel list is showing some channels listed in black these ones i can view
the rest are listed blue and are still scrambled
Am i missing out a step or doing anything wrong
I dont currently have any cable subscription although there is a live VM feed that worked my eurovox fine until they all went down

have you removed the sticker at rear of box and plugged a lan cable into router,reboot both units.that is the 780 model you have yes?

hi there im new to this forum and i own a DW800 box just wondering if there are any new codes for them as ive not used it for almost 8 months if any1 could give me any information that would be much appreciated thanks.

hi there im new to this forum and i own a DW800 box just wondering if there are any new codes for them as ive not used it for almost 8 months if any1 could give me any information that would be much appreciated thanks.

All info you need is on this forum - take a look around rather than us repeat ourselves check to see if your area has migrated to N3 start here in this gen cable forum >>>> http://www.techkings.org/general-ca...s-post-if-you-have-received-new-cards-uk.html and then check other forums for threads

My mate has bought a box on the net......he has downloaded the firmware......only thing happening is the channel numbers keep running through continusley.

nothing appears on the TV screen

I am trying to download the bin software but it says its out of date ?

Won't boot after firmware

Hi All

Flashed the firmware and software said it was successful. For some reason the box is stuck at on with no picture on the TV. I've tried flashing 3 times and have waited 20 mins the 3rd time to see it would reboot itself as advised.

what does it say on box when you check the firmware.
menu-----------system info-------------- you should see a date,please tell us what it is.

We couldn't get any display and no response from the remote. Tries another BIN file from this website as opposed to the last one that came from another site. Problem we have now is that the display on the box is going through P1, P2, P3 all the way to around P250 then returning to the start again. We still don't get any display on the TV and the remote is unresponsive.

We have tried the remote on a neighbors and it worked fine.

Back