Loading the Kryptview Firmware

Thanks all, spoke to the supplier today and there going to take the box back and wipe it. They reckoned it may have had the wrong firmware flashed.

The file was "Kryptview_A780_09092010.bin

As I said the loader program reported it downloaded and installed successfully. In my experiance a failed firmware update usually happens if its interrupted.

I don't know if that was the actual fault but as long as the supplier is going to sort it then its all good!!

If you flash it with the 2010 file you will probably
get the scrolling number thing going on.:)

(((Ha ! Ha ! Sorry ! didnt see your earlier post ROFL)))

Last edited:
Massive problem here. I get the STB editor. Then I get the code send box. press open. look in my desktop where I saved the file but all I see is Down tool_0927. No file name appears in the bottom box.
Is it a corrupt file opr am I being a total noob?

Did you save your bin file with winrar etc ? should be 12/04/2012 ..? The tuts on the main page will have it in there.. ps have you got the right cable for flashing.. its essential.. trust me..! or you will be pulling your hair out.. if your using 9pin method i can help if its the USB/drivers method..pass.! Jodav,Bees,cactikid and all senior moderators thats your dept..! Ha Ha. But let us know sparky how you getting on..!

you need to download 2 things the loader and file dated 29112011 to desktop and make sure it is extracted and if memory serves me it is a yellow folder with date underneath that is loaded into the loader.

Back