Mag 254 warning message

There are a few glitches on the patched noblok firmware
But it’s better than a blocked portal.
A restart of the box usually sorts things once again.

This is a continuous issue I'm having even with a restart, just find it strange and maybe only me if no one else has flagged it up

Yeah both boxes having issues.. before I flashed I was having issues accessing content due to the warning message.. thus why I flashed the no block firmware.

If I rollback the firmware will it not remove the noblock

Yes has glitches but sorted after restart (ie box boots back up and you can watch iptv)
The glitches may persists
But just restart.
That’s what I do.
It’s mildly annoying but better than a blocked portal and no iptv etc.

What glitch are you experiencing? Is it the same as mine that after going back after selecting any video everytime.. the box shows and black screen and remains froze?

Thing I find bizarre is that if this was the case, and with many others on here testing it before I have this would have been flagged up before I said it..if it was common

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a frozen black screen or blue screen at times.
Only after I press a few buttons
Usually if just watching iptv / changing channels etc it’s fine.
It’s more button pressing
IE menu / settings etc when it seems to start.

This is the original Infomir Firmware and IS NOT the firmware for NO BLOCK. You might be trying to be helpful but this is not the place to post this. Of course it might be working most are, but this thread is about NO BLOCK firmware an adapted firmware to stop the block from Infomir.
i know this thread is about no block firmware, i dont see anyone else complaining about me posting it here only you.....
Mag322 2.20.07r2 firmware works ok on my box, no block
here the firmware if anyone need it
https://anonfile.com/Mcm5z7tbb8/Mag322_2.20.07r2_rar

its there just incase anyone needs to reflash there boxes back to stock firmware

guys i have a mag 250 and the no block software will not load via usb - i have the image and bootstrap on a usb card - in a mag250 folder and when i try and load via bootstrap i get a "file mag250/imageupdate not present" - any ideas how to fix this?

try in front and rear are you loading correct on usb if you look thru the pages it will give you all you need to no if you are doing it correctly its still a usb problem

Back