Mag 254 warning message

i know exactly who posted that on facebook.

the same ones who regularly have servers offline and a catalogue of excuses larger than anything i have ever seen.

i have to laugh when their posts pop up on fb.

not saying its not true but i wouldnt take it as gospel from them.

Like i said in the other thread, greedy suppliers lining up an excuse to get rid of a load of customers in one go, freeing up bandwidth for more victims.
Why anyone would deal with these types amazes me

I have seen posts about this very issue on Informir own website some go back to November this year with no reply

No reply means there is no issue to reply to.
If the company had some kind of legal obligation to block the boxes, why would they not have a legal obligation to stop producing them?
And if this was the case, there would be legal documents, details of court cases, appeals and all manner of other googleable items, there aren't.
What would be the point of any government or legal body taking this action against one company? - all it would achieve is to force users to use a different device instead.
It's a scam by unscrupulous providers

Roll back firmware is where you find older images and use them.
Eg open vix Apollo is many years old.

I dont think its image related do you use vpn or is router in safe mode as thinking its waved a red flag at that address.
I done use vpn but I do have 1 and router all unlocked

Easy way to tell if the message is coming from Infomir is to enter the portal address on your web browser and see if it connects. Alternately, try STBEmu on your Android device

Hi all, I have the same problem. I contacted my provider and their answer has been:

Infomir the manufacturer of MAG boxes started to block iptv providers from being using on their devices, this is a sad news but we are working very hard to find a solution to bypass it, once the problem is fixed we will email all our customers.

Or providers do something or our MAG is useless.

On the forum here I see others that have had this on boxes and a portal change fixes it. so I don't know just mad that the company itself has took this step.

i dont see it being an infomir issue,

firstly, the only reason these things sell is to receive itpv. by blocking servers they will lose sales down a zero level very quickly.

secondly, most of them, whilst sold generally from germany are sourced from russia.

i'd assume the company has russian connections in which case theyre all mad as fruitcakes and probably couldnt give a fook.

This image seems to say it looks like infomar are starting to block,
Few providers have been blocked,people are saying it's resellers and not direct site's,
Which makes kind of sense as most resellers now need to have their on DNS, so if there is a leak of the URL it stops at reseller DNS and doesn't effect main site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181219_155608.jpg
    Screenshot_20181219_155608.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 57
This image seems to say it looks like infomar are starting to block,
Few providers have been blocked,people are saying it's resellers and not direct site's,
Which makes kind of sense as most resellers now need to have their on DNS, so if there is a leak of the URL it stops at reseller DNS and doesn't effect main site

anyone offering iptv can type out a message like that and send it to mag boxes.

Back