Mag 322 newbie

Added /c to Url and now I'm getting your stb is blocked call provider

:(
Did you specifically request subscription for magbox and did you send provider your MAC Address from the Magbox he needs that before it will work.

Forum rules

I've asked that 3 times and got no reply has he originally said was using smarters:unsure::unsure:
Yeah did see you mentioned Mac address, Well we both know it wont work if no mac address given so start with he did not have \c in url. Mind you in saying that he did have url not all give them out especially if using smarters they prefer hard coding for security.

Depends on provider I think with most a magbox sub is seperate, it iswith the provider I have now i have multiroom asked if I could register stbemu a while back he said that would require seperate sub.
But other one who was my main provider they would let you also register mac address but you could only use 1 device at a time did not have multiroom with them even if I did only one mac address allowed.

as @urie stated a mag subscription is generally separate from others as it uses the mac and specific portal url. So if still working on smarters then chances are your sub has not been converted to a mag sub. Unless your provider has set you up a separate sub.

I suggest you post a request in the iptv request thread for a mag test sub and see how if it works.

Back