Mag 322 Vs Android box for IPTV

amz1000

Hi all,

I have been looking st getting IPTV but am confused on a Mag 322 box or a android.

I have read many pros and cons of both but mostly pro for Mag for iptv as it's more stable and less lag.

Any thoughts ?

Depends on your budget really. Android is far more verstaile. Some MAG devices have android I believe.

Personally if you want a dedicated IPTV device with Android look at the formuler z8. If you don't care about having android apps like bbc iplayer, netflix etc just get a MAG

Mags at every easy to use but you are limited to iptv only. A good android box will perform just as well and can also be used for other things (Netflix etc). Some android boxes also have free sat.

Formuler Z8 is a very nice box IMO, though I sold mine recently to buy a Buzz XRS4000 which is the same price but has 2GB more RAM. Both have stalker installed and the box connects easily through a portal like a MAG box. This sub costs £10 p/m on this one and many of the channels can be rewound. The extra RAM comes in handy when downloading films or .apks directly to the box. Far more versatile than any MAG box IMO but only if your budget runs up to £125.

IMG_1570.JPG

Totally agree with the 4k Firestick brigade, have ditched my mag 256 and android box h96 pro plus and use two 4k sticks. Best move I have made for ease of use, stability, versatility and of course price!

I have a mag box 250 I must have had it for about 6 years I've also got a 4K fire stick and I must agree fire stick is ideal compatible with all apps

Solid vote for android up to now - just depends on budget and the amount of use it is going to get.
4k is useless for IPTV though anyway - there are very few films shot in 16:9 (1.78:1.) and no IPTV provider will ever have better than 1080

Formuler Z8 is a great bit of kit, very quick and very well put together.user friendly. remote control is ok. Not the most robust, ( dog proof not).

I still use a mag322. Without issues, just as important is your provider and of course price ?

4k firestick last week was £32.00
Dont think for that price, can be beaten..

Amazing feedback guys, appreciate it.

With the fire stick, do I need to do any prep, or just simple download app input username password and off you go

Hello mate i read your comments on this box on another thread.Im very interested but a bit wary as i have been stung before paying a lot for a slybox and it going down 6 weeks later. Does the box come with the sub how reliable is it
Thanks

If you have the box that you got "stung" on the iptv subscription for, then you just need to take out a subscription from someone on this forum or another reliable source. The box will work with another iptv service on and someone will talk you through installing their sub on it.

With the fire stick, do I need to do any prep, or just simple download app input username password and off you go

Get a sub, ask your provider which app they recommend for firestick and install instructions. Iptv provider gives you login and away you go.

Uou just setup with your amazon account turn apps from unknown sources on download downloader and then sideload apks you want for iptv

Great may look at a firestick too. I guess I wouldn't need a 4k one as reading comments that subs never can deliver 4k content

EPG on a z8, & basic apps..myiptv2 app works well

Attachments

• 20200302_173546.jpg
    20200302_173546.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 20200302_173828.jpg
    20200302_173828.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
Great may look at a firestick too. I guess I wouldn't need a 4k one as reading comments that subs never can deliver 4k content
A 4k firestick is fastest firestick on offer mate dosnt matter if no 4k content on iptv I've a 4k tv but no 4k content on it wouldn't stop me from buying one but I do have 4k stick and use it lol

EPG on a z8, & basic apps..myiptv2 app works well
Nice epg interface that the background colour makes it stand out more

I cannot fault z8, apart from price, should I have went for a shield, for extra £ . Not sure.

A 4k firestick is fastest firestick on offer mate dosnt matter if no 4k content on iptv I've a 4k tv but no 4k content on it wouldn't stop me from buying one but I do have 4k stick and use it lol
I'm the other way round I have 4k vod and a uno4k box but no 4k tv lol

Back