Mag 322

Chip set is different on 322..
Ask for a test different provider.
Some providers. Couldnt give a test on 322. For some strange reason.. worth a try .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Will do thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Informir say

Hi, we have started to test mag 322 in our network... Everythings looking good, but only one thing... we use archive vod functions as playlists m3u8 if rewind or forward - some times the sync is not synchronized between video and audio... the same content without problems plays mag 250 and 254... m3u8 live is ok... but #EXT-X-PLAYLIST-TYPE:VOD full of chunks sometimes video and audio is out of sync - 1/3 of attempts is not synchronized... regards... version 2.20.05...

I have tested my 322 . I cant get it to f""k up. vod included.

Informir say

Hi, we have started to test mag 322 in our network... Everythings looking good, but only one thing... we use archive vod functions as playlists m3u8 if rewind or forward - some times the sync is not synchronized between video and audio... the same content without problems plays mag 250 and 254... m3u8 live is ok... but #EXT-X-PLAYLIST-TYPE:VOD full of chunks sometimes video and audio is out of sync - 1/3 of attempts is not synchronized... regards... version 2.20.05...

I have tested my 322 . I cant get it to f""k up. vod included.
What does that mean? Lol

Ok, there are approximately 50 Mag 322 users in the support group, approximately 20 having sync issues on LIVE content, not VOD?

What does that mean? Lol

Ok, there are approximately 50 Mag 322 users in the support group, approximately 20 having sync issues on LIVE content, not VOD?

I think informir are playing it down
Like yourself i am curious now. The incidents have been taken to level 2 dev's .. ya could compose a email direct to informir customer care..

I started out with a mag 4 years ago. And no volume fix for a year..
Yet informir on their last update knocked off chinese clones ..talking about priorities..

If you think you have a clone take ethernet cable out. and disable auto update .

I think informir are playing it down
Like yourself i am curious now. The incidents have been taken to level 2 dev's .. ya could compose a email direct to informir customer care..

I started out with a mag 4 years ago. And no volume fix for a year..
Yet informir on their last update knocked off chinese clones ..talking about priorities..

If you think you have a clone take ethernet cable out. and disable auto update .

I emailed them earlier, they said 'leave it with us'.

It's definitely not a clone, bought direct from an authorised infomir supplier here in Dublin.

I emailed them earlier, they said 'leave it with us'.

It's definitely not a clone, bought direct from an authorised infomir supplier here in Dublin.

No sorry. i was not insinuating you had a clone. my audio issues on a 250 took forever to fix. yet their latest update knocked off clones

informir never answer a direct question. I got contact my box provider. A cppl of times ..compose a complaint. Sign it and post it online . Count me in..

No sorry. i was not insinuating you had a clone. my audio issues on a 250 took forever to fix. yet their latest update knocked off clones

informir never answer a direct question. I got contact my box provider. A cppl of times ..compose a complaint. Sign it and post it online . Count me in..

Thanks mate

Replies from Infomir
dc33d2e54a6d82ad9ccdb2c1d1a7d202.jpg
21d1c7731fc5ad146a704776dc00908a.jpg

I found with informir. If they post a reply. Usually they are aware of a problem..
I go away to work Wednesday..
So won't be around as much..
Please let me know if/when the issues are resolved

I found with informir. If they post a reply. Usually they are aware of a problem..
I go away to work Wednesday..
So won't be around as much..
Please let me know if/when the issues are resolved
Will do mate

I'm looking at this mag322 box ,at the moment I use my smart tv for IPTV and zgemma for my IPTV player to watch tv series I'm thinking the box would replace the zgemma if I can get the wooshbuild IPTV player also can you record with an external hdd
cheers
mmm

got a problem with my new mag 322.my portal url boxes are greyed out(disabled) wanted to update a new url address.but doesnt let me

Back