hello scribley9
i do not think that a paypal donation is a motivating way for Nepose as he is a student working in order to success in his cursus and he his very motivated in Mag developments as being a personnal chalenge in order to be more and more fluent in webdev and low level programming but when he can get some free time.
regards

I load the new firmware for mag 254 working fine but the films and menus not in English can uou change it to English ones please..I got no logo on start up..

Hello friends, the 2.19.02 - rc.1 release which I'm publishing now is also for MAG 351, it would be nice if you could test it whether works because this is first time I'm coping with this model :)

Full note about this image is on project website: https://firmware.magboxes.xyz/blog/2019-02-11-finally-image-2-19-02-comes
My image has removed Infomir block, this function was tested by one mate so don't worry ;)
Big big thx. man firmware 351 pls. help me how the instal 2.19.02-rc.1 MAG 351 bios instal or upgrade? (Sorry my lov english)

Hi. Works firmware perfect mag 351 thx.! How to update the portal (portal-dev-2018-12-10) my portal is old full bug.?
On repository server I've uploaded newer portal-dev January 2019 taken from Infomir repo.

I load the new firmware for mag 254 working fine but the films and menus not in English can uou change it to English ones please..I got no logo on start up..
Hey, let me please know, where exactly you don't see English (Send pic if you can)? The image was tested on MAG 254 before releasing and everything worked correctly.

Pls help me how the instal new portal on mag 351? The portal block message also appeared! FW.2.19.02 - rc.1 NO WORKING!!!
Send me please on priv photo of the error, this is very strange because I've removed from sources of embedded portal all strings necessary for creating the error instance so it looks really like a nonsense. Honestly you took me stressed, I've checked twice in the server where I do firmware (I'm still storing all sources of 2.19.02-rc.1 in case) and the block is not mentioned. It just does not have a law to show. Really please ;)

great work @Nepose any chance for 256 ?
Yes, when doing new image I'm planning doing also for 256 :)

Send me please on priv photo of the error, this is very strange because I've removed from sources of embedded portal all strings necessary for creating the error instance so it looks really like a nonsense. Honestly you took me stressed, I've checked twice in the server where I do firmware (I'm still storing all sources of 2.19.02-rc.1 in case) and the block is not mentioned. It just does not have a law to show. Really please ;)

I wrote a message....

Yes, when doing new image I'm planning doing also for 256 :)

GREST work on 256 and others keep it up !!! :emoji_crown::emoji_ok_hand:

Nepose.. how sneaky were Infomir in hiding the block ..

MAG322 dls.backup lies in /mnt/Userfs ... but on 351 it's in /mnt/Userfs/data

found that out with a mate who had me searching for it. He´s also now making his own imageupdate for Mag boxes to clear the block..

hello
has anyone whith a 322 been able to load 2.19.02-rc2 from 2.19.02-rc1 by usb i always get digital signature not correct
any advice
regards

Back