Mag box or Zgemma h2h?

Usman786

Hello, I don't know which box to buy as Im wanting to watch all uk channels with epg and this can be done on both boxes. Currently I was thinking of buying mag box but some reviews I have read that iptv buffers alot etc. However, they say if you want to avoid that then buy cable box. So I just wanted to what you lot say. Thanks

Mag box is the fastest, simplest box to setup. Very simple UI, and if you're not very good with computers, the way to go...

E2 is much more organisable, allows you to change things to your liking, and if your provider doesn't provide much epg, allows you to add more epg to your iptv... But, requires more computer knowledge (or at least willing to learn)

Just my 2 pennys

Mag box is the fastest, simplest box to setup. Very simple UI, and if you're not very good with computers, the way to go...

E2 is much more organisable, allows you to change things to your liking, and if your provider doesn't provide much epg, allows you to add more epg to your iptv... But, requires more computer knowledge (or at least willing to learn)

Just my 2 pennys
what iptv provider would you suggest for a mag box?

Fully agree,mag 254 box very easy to set up and work well also a lot more channels than cable.used lots of Zgemma boxes but
mag all day long.Just make sure you get test lines and see how good they are before you buy.

Back