mag box

256 is a good box Look in the informer web site they are the main manufacture Also they are making a new box 324 might.be worth waiting until this box comes on the market

256 is a good box Look in the informer web site they are the main manufacture Also they are making a new box 324 might.be worth waiting until this box comes on the market

I was thinking on the 256 but I'm in no rush so might as well wait to see what this 324 has to offer.

I was thinking on the 256 but I'm in no rush so might as well wait to see what this 324 has to offer.

Be aware that the newer Mag box models 351/352 and the 410 android box run stalker version 5.1 and above, most actually virtually all iptv services that are of interest to the members of this forum run 5.003
which the latest mag box they work on is the mag 256 which runs on stalker 5.0 upwards

I only say mag 254 as I have used dozens of them and never had any issues.I have only used a couple of mag 256's and quality wise I did not notice any difference but I think the 256 has built in Wi-Fi
which may be an advantage if you want WI-FI

No previous knowledge of Mag boxes but just installed a 256 and am very impressed. Very smooth and fast channel change plus install in no time at all. I previously used SIPTV app on Smart TV and there is no comparision. I am now going to upgrade my 2nd TV from SIPTV to STB emulator as it has the same interface as the MAG Box but only costs £25 approx as opposed to £80+ I paid for the Mag off this site.

Back