Mag322 No Block

Are you sure that your portal isn’t hardware locked from another provider if you’ve previously used one.

Same as Fez has said you can easily install stb emu pro and imitate the mac of the mag box on stb emu pro so you wouldn’t have to buy a new sub just a new device there is a guide on Google that shows how to set up stb emu pro and is pretty straight forward
I have no idea about hardware block, but yes i have used another provide 3 years ago and now I am trying a new one. But my current provider is not helping to fix the mag issue. How can i check about hardware lock.

This stb emu solution also sounds good as i already paid for 3 months subscription and dnt wanna waste the portal url. I will try it. Do i need pro or non-pro version will also work. I will try with some tutorials.
Thanks for guidance.

This stb emu solution also sounds good as i already paid for 3 months subscription and dnt wanna waste the portal url. I will try it. Do i need pro or non-pro version will also work. I will try with some tutorials.
Thanks for guidance.
You would need the pro version bud and can get it off forum or even any apk sites I think I may have it on my tablet if so I can create a download link for downloader on android device
I have no idea about hardware block, but yes i have used another provide 3 years ago and now I am trying a new one. But my current provider is not helping to fix the mag issue. How can i check about hardware lock.
is the portal all greyed out at all cause if all greyed out then it’s hardware locked to previous provider

You would need the pro version bud and can get it off forum or even any apk sites I think I may have it on my tablet if so I can create a download link for downloader on android device

is the portal all greyed out at all cause if all greyed out then it’s hardware locked to previous provider
1669131289371.png

It just reach to this page..and then nothings comes up. The screen is black and the RC didn't work. So i don't know if it is hardware lock or not. And if YEs, is there any way to solve that issue?

Guide to set i up

So I installed the app, set the MAC and configured the portal and now I getting error "Your STB is blocked". I sent an email to the provider if its blocked at their end. But is there anything we can do.
Yeah by the look of that your sub has an issue. Nothing we can do it down to your provider.

So I installed the app, set the MAC and configured the portal and now I getting error "Your STB is blocked". I sent an email to the provider if its blocked at their end. But is there anything we can do.
Did you enter the mac from your mag box into stb emu pro

Sometimes providers need specific settings (box model etc) so it can be worth playing with those until you hear back.

Also give Tivimate a try - the trial is free and this bypasses the javascript side of the portals and talks directly to the API so can have a better success rate, just add it as a stalker playlist with the MAC and URL - Tivimate trial is quite limited but it might help identify the issue - plus it's well worth the fee if you do like it.

Back