MAG322

Hi all newbie here. I'm looking for help with a mag322. Setup etc. Totally lost. Please help me before I smash this box against the kitchen wall

Mags are easy to setup but boxes to buy and use lol.
What you need to do is go into portal and send your provider the MAC address starting 00:1A:79 give him the max address and he will give you a portal to enter which you add into server one then save and the portal should start to load

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t listen to anyone who says they’re simple to set up, simple to use, easy interface, 8+ years hassle free , myself and many others, do if you need any help.

Mags are not crap, just dated, and on occasions will not update to latest codecs, & play movies. Also lots of providers have chosen not to renew subscriptions, due to vulnerabilities

Mags are full stop why use a mag box that struggles with codec and the new mags providers have to support ministra portal on them you have to move with the times when providers codecs move with the times

Aren't the new mags android and im pretty sure they support the codecs.
I agree though mags not a great option compared to other devices in price range.

Back