has any one else had this problem, and if so was there a solution
Thanks in advance for any feedback

Hi everyone
i have a cline running thru cccam, and freezes something rotten,
have been trying a few test lines thru mgcamd, but nothing will work on it,
my zgemma is not showing as active on the servers end either,
has any one else had this problem, and if so was there a solution
Thanks in advance for any feedback

Have you sent the line to anyone to test? - this would tell you wether it's the line or your setup/equipment
if you want me to try it for two mins in my box, send me a pm, don't post line details in open forum

thanks pablo
the line is all good its thru a friend,
its just that my box is not showing as connected to his server, thru mgcamd,
yet the cline thru cccam is working and connecting to the the server,

are you getting the free channels, ie bbc 1 SD ?

thanks pablo
the line is all good its thru a friend,
its just that my box is not showing as connected to his server, thru mgcamd,
yet the cline thru cccam is working and connecting to the the server,

so are you using mgcamd or cccam ? they are different

am using cccam at the moment,
but it freezes a lot,
put a test line on mgcamd and it wouldnt work or register as connected to the server,
i did disable cccam when i tried mgcamd
yeah getting bbc1 sd

Last edited:
I assume you have the line in the correct format for mgcamd ? and your mg_cfg file is correct

And when you put the cws line in newcamd.list, did you restart the mgcamd softcam?
also, reboot router and box, then restart softcam often works

have you tried mgcamd line from another server to test. This will confirm which end the issue is on

Hi guys. Hoping someone can help me with a small problem i'm having. I'm trying to update my line with mgcamd but every time i choose mgcamd in the softcam panel and then reboot, it dissapears and shows no cam again. Cam 2 has an option of mgcamd or CCcam and i have both lines sent to me as i was struggling, but i want to run with mgcamd. Any hekl will be much appreciated. BTW im running whooshbuild v5 on zgemma star h2.

Hi guys. Hoping someone can help me with a small problem i'm having. I'm trying to update my line with mgcamd but every time i choose mgcamd in the softcam panel and then reboot, it dissapears and shows no cam again. Cam 2 has an option of mgcamd or CCcam and i have both lines sent to me as i was struggling, but i want to run with mgcamd. Any hekl will be much appreciated. BTW im running whooshbuild v5 on zgemma star h2.

cam 1 should be mgcamd 1.38 and cam 2 should be set to 'no cam',

you are using an old version of wooshbuild and you may find updating your box to the latest build would be better.

You are running an antiquated build.
When you get mgcamd showing in softcam panel, make sure any other cams are set to 'no cam' and then click the green button to restart the softcam, not the box

cam 1 should be mgcamd 1.38 and cam 2 should be set to 'no cam',

you are using an old version of wooshbuild and you may find updating your box to the latest build would be better.
That's exactly what i set it to but as soon as i reboot, both show no cam again!

You are running an antiquated build.
When you get mgcamd showing in softcam panel, make sure any other cams are set to 'no cam' and then click the green button to restart the softcam, not the box
Yes, i press green button start and then reboot box but like i said as soon as box restarts it show no cam on both

Yes, i press green button start and then reboot box but like i said as soon as box restarts it show no cam on both
Any help will very much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Back