mgcam

Last edited by a moderator:
Do i need to flash openatv before flashing wooshbuild? and my guess is when i flash it, it will replace the current wooshbuild v5 that is on the box at the moment?
your assumptions are correct, WB5 is ancient, it's like using windows 98 in 2018
Just download and install openatv6.2 and then run the command, boom, your done
All instructions are on the WB Infinity installation page

your assumptions are correct, WB5 is ancient, it's like using windows 98 in 2018
As soon I plug the
I tried flashing openatv last night but zgemma star H2 is not on the list so webif won't open. Any ideas guys?

Right so got home and checked it again. The link doesn't open webif as it says it should? Any other way I can open webif guys?

Click the link posted by wheelo
download the flash files
unzip them to a formatted usb stick and put it in rear port of box
switch the box on with white button
go to infinity installation page and follow instructions

Click the link posted by wheelo
download the flash files
unzip them to a formatted usb stick and put it in rear port of box
switch the box on with white button
go to infinity installation page and follow instructions
I have already flashed openatv. Now I'm at the part where it connects to webif but the webif link doesn't work. I've also tried the app and tried putting the up address in my web browser but nothing happens, and iv tried command prompt...comes up with error message. Am I doing something wrong?

I have already flashed openatv. Now I'm at the part where it connects to webif but the webif link doesn't work. I've also tried the app and tried putting the up address in my web browser but nothing happens, and iv tried command prompt...comes up with error message. Am I doing something wrong?
I am so sorry to trouble u but theres domething im missing. So far I have downloaded both wooshbuild and openatv. I put openatv on a flash drive and glashed my box. Now according yo the instructions on here i need to connect to webis but like i said nothing works and the link is dead.

on the zgemma, press menu>information
write down the box ip address, open a browser and type the ip address in and click enter
if it doesn't open webif, the box or computer isn't connected to the network

write down the box ip address, open a browser and type the ip address in and click enter

Im on the VIDEO WIZARD screen right now after flashing ooenatv and MENU won't work.

Press exit half a dozen times, then press menu,.get network addy open webif, and follow infinity instructions

I am so sorry to trouble u but theres domething im missing. So far I have downloaded both wooshbuild and openatv. I put openatv on a flash drive and glashed my box. Now according yo the instructions on here i need to connect to webis but like i said nothing works and the link is dead.
What do you mean, you have downloaded openatv and wooshbuild? - you dont download woodhbuild anymore, you flash openatv then the rest is done by webif

What do you mean, you have downloaded openatv and wooshbuild? - you dont download woodhbuild anymore, you flash openatv then the rest is done by webif
Ok, so I have completely started again and downloaded file from wooshbuild website. Put it on usb and flashed it. Now when it loaded it come up with openatv 1st and then it loaded wooshbuild. Now it's on a easy setup where it's reading my usb storage. Saying that it's been 10 mins on this screen now and the loading keeps circulating..

Sweet baby jesus.
There is no wooshbuild download.
Apart from out of date, unsupported builds from yesteryear.
You need Wooshbuild INFINITY, not WB 4,5,6 or 7
you CANNOT download INFINITY.
READ what people are telling you otherwise the box will never work again

iok with wooshbuild installed on box, press the blue button and select flash online, now press the green button and you will get a list of atv images, if there is an option for ATV 6.2 (blue button) press the blue button. Now highlight the last image on the list and press the green button.

Once flashed the box will restart and you will be prompted to answer some questions about your box, answer all them and then go to the wooshbuild infinity thread and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

Sweet baby jesus.
There is no wooshbuild download.
Apart from out of date, unsupported builds from yesteryear.
You need Wooshbuild INFINITY, not WB 4,5,6 or 7
you CANNOT download INFINITY.
READ what people are telling you otherwise the box will never work again
Sorry to mess you around guys but i am a newbie and learning as i go along. I am at the stage where i have flashed my box with the openatv download and now connected to webif. Now i have another problem where as the instructions shows to click on TERMINAL, it's not there! All i have is Box Info, Settings, Auto Timer and BouquetEditor on the left panel. Any ideas what i can do to get terminal on webif guys?

Sorry to mess you around guys but i am a newbie and learning as i go along. I am at the stage where i have flashed my box with the openatv download and now connected to webif. Now i have another problem where as the instructions shows to click on TERMINAL, it's not there! All i have is Box Info, Settings, Auto Timer and BouquetEditor on the left panel. Any ideas what i can do to get terminal on webif guys?

What version of ATV have you installed? the terminal plugin has been included with ATV for a while now. Press the menu button and then select Information -> About and you should see OpenATV at top of screen and then a Version number further down, ideally it should be 6.2

What version of ATV have you installed? the terminal plugin has been included with ATV for a while now. Press the menu button and then select Information -> About and you should see OpenATV at top of screen and then a Version number further down, ideally it should be 6.2
Thank you for the advice. I have flashed openatv 6.2 on my zgemma star H2

Yep, follow the advice given.
Its simple, if you cant see 'terminal' you,ve not flashed openatv6.2. youre still using some outdated version and openatv6.2 hasnt flashed

EDIT:
Reflash openatv 6.2 using a new download and a new formatted USB and your troubles will be over

Last edited:
Yep, follow the advice given.
Its simple, if you cant see 'terminal' you,ve not flashed openatv6.2. youre still using some outdated version and openatv6.2 hasnt flashed
I'm on the VIDEO WIZARD right now after flashing openatv and behind that screen there's a openatv 6.2 logo there so I'm presuming it is a 6.2 version?

Back