Miracle box mini hybrid Setup

Palme1s

So I've started setting up my box following the guide and the wizard doesn't show where to put in my network ID like it does on the guide. Any pointers please?

How did you get on with the stuff I sent in the PM ?

Got an IP address on your box ?

Wizard only connects the box to the internet, after that you just navigate the rest through the menus
using the remote.

Yes mate thanks, think I'm using the right code 41054 but not picking up any channels. Going to have another play tomorrow :)

Got virgin broadband and got a 24hr test line sorted but wanted the box as setup as poss before I request the line code

No mate, confused with this net ID and where to put the frequency rate?? As far as I know this is what I need....

Washngton Tyne+Wear NTL 41054 666.750 6.887

Menu...set up....service search....autobouquet maker.,..providers...virgin uk...net id... start scan...once complete restart the box.... or are you in the set up stage..? Bees step by step method worked fine.. where are you getting stuck bud.. ? its fresh in my mind so fire away..!

Thanks! I've only put in 41054 but it's finding no channels. Keep reading about this mythical 6952 code so not sure if I need to input this somewhere?!

Net Id 41054
Frequency 666.750 (not needed)
Symbol Rate 6887 (forget the point)

You need to enter the details in two places,

In Tuner Configuration, enter the net id, go to the bottom of that page and it says Scan Additional SR (Symbol Rate) put in the 6887,

Then go into providers, select VM, select your area, it should have the same Net Id.

My net Id is 41048 but the box says my area is Manchester3, just make sure the net ids match in both places.

Then scan using Autobouquet maker.

See Picture 5 and 6 and 11 in the guide here

I'll give it another go tonight when I'm home, it said 300odd tv channels and 30odd radio channels but then showed a blank epg. I'll do a factory reset and start again. Thanks for your patience :)

I messed up the download now won't go back to download menu. Can I reset the box ? and if so how would I reset &would it remove openvix ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Can anyone help with the lead I need to laptop to miracle box mini hybrid to put file Zilla on
thanks in advance

Back