More channels gone

They seem to be spacing it out a bit. Dunno why they dont just pull the plug on all of it in one go as its obviously working

Great whilst it lasted. Hopefully vm will stick around for a bit longer and i'm sure iptv will continue to improve, unless sly have something up their sleeve to combat that. Whatever happens, i ain't going back to paying silly money, i'd rather go without

iptv on my zgemma then .my line guy has started iptv up already, i'm on a month trial with him .the problem is lots of freezing on sports channels just might kick it all in can't afford sly ,and no cable in my area.

Are you connected by ethernet?

iptv on my zgemma then .my line guy has started iptv up already, i'm on a month trial with him .the problem is lots of freezing on sports channels just might kick it all in can't afford sly ,and no cable in my area.

Is the freezing happening on the hd channels?

You'll find that the zgemma may struggle with hd and it will cause it to freeze from time to time.

Sd should play fine on your zgemma. If your still having the same issues with channels freezing on sd channels then check the speed of your connection and if that's ok then the freezing is likely caused by a poor service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mmm
try another test line. Problem we will have now is the number of re-sellers who will be selling these on over subscribed servers. Trial and error..........

ATM the prices for subs seem quite high, especially considering the prices that CS subs had hit on Ebay etc. I think we'll probably see a race the bottom over the next few months though.

You'll find that the zgemma may struggle with hd and it will cause it to freeze from time to time.

Sd should play fine on your zgemma. If your still having the same issues with channels freezing on sd channels then check the speed of your connection and if that's ok then the freezing is likely caused by a poor service.

all the other channels are good just sports i find freeze

Yeah the dark side seem to be winning at the moment, think I'm gonna wait and see before committing to iptv, had a few test lines and tbh no better than kodi, no cable where I live so options limited

all the other channels are good just sports i find freeze

Yeah the dark side seem to be winning at the moment, think I'm gonna wait and see before committing to iptv, had a few test lines and tbh no better than kodi, no cable where I live so options limited

If yours is no better quality than kodi then I would recommend trying another provider as well.

Back