WooshBuild More strange EPG behaviour

Have you deleted epg after flashing? Corrupted epg may still be on the storage device. After deleting epg press blue button then choose opentv EPG force download to absorb fresh data

Cheers mate, just realised that minutes after posting last screen shot, hence deletion, cheers anyway mate, glad you came to help.

Great the epg problem is now resolved, thanks to everyone for the superfamily support, much appreciated.
So now I have disabled the epg importer and now using the opentv downloaded, will it auto download epg, and is this in the background or on launch of epg?
Thanks

Just one last request for help
Epg running off edge of screen on left

Also didn't get chance to do the picture alignment screen during install
Anyway of bringing that back on screen for me to have a go
Cheers

Ignore last message, thanks
Found it and resolved all issues, now fully working 100% happy
Cheers to all, youve been great everyone of you.
Have a great weekend guys
Glad to hear you got it sorted out but in all this time did you actually switch box off rather than rebooting .

Went back to Wooshbuild, after testing the other builds, and of course still had Same EPG problem, but pleased to say after lots of messing around I finally solved the ITV Granada region issue with 2nd episode of Coronation Street not appearing in EPG

I unticked all the Rytek boxes for the UK Sky downloaded, then installed CrossEPG plugin.

Did reboot, then downloaded, hooray instant success.
I would like to offer my sincerest thanks to you all again for your superb help and support yesterday...you guys rock :-)

Last edited:
I think CrossEPG has just been updated recently.
Personally I think EPG refresh is a better solution if it's in the plugin feeds.

Back