Most Expensive Flops In Premier League History

Not really mate.

I'm aware of all he has achieved and agree he was a natural talent and he achieved alot with clubs he played at in particular Chelsea.

Maybe I didn't get my point across as best as I wanted but no doubting from me how good of a player Anelka was.
Lol Only joking with u ck (y)

Not exactly an expensive flop but a flop indeed. The hype this guy got on the back of this goal was crazy

It was a great finish lol I was at that game, it's the loudest pop I've heard at a game, it went off bad lol

Diego forlan was another flop for United, he left for Spain and turned into captain America, crazy how a change of league makes you unbelievable

I'm trying to think of the biggest flop in Premier league history. It's a tough one

newFile-7.jpg

There is no debate, no thoughts, no searching, no nothing. This guy from the land of clogs and tulips is the worst buy EVER in the premeier league and I say that as a Man United fan! He is absolutely dreadful. If Ajax want him back I'd send him there now with rojo, jones, bailly and matic.

newFile-7.jpg

There is no debate, no thoughts, no searching, no nothing. This guy from the land of clogs and tulips is the worst buy EVER in the premeier league and I say that as a Man United fan! He is absolutely dreadful. If Ajax want him back I'd send him there now with rojo, jones, bailly and matic.
He is another player that may take another season to settle in at Man utd and get used to the Premier league, along the same lines as Werner at Chelsea and many others.

He is another player that may take another season to settle in at Man utd and get used to the Premier league, along the same lines as Werner at Chelsea and many others.
Think so mate but if they don't get regular game time they can't improve on the English game

Kinda silly calling van der beek a flop lol.

The guy hasn't been given enough playing time to prove himself.

If given a good run in the team think he could be good for United.

Still think they can fit him in the team. Not in favour of two holding midfielders at all that Ole has such a fascination for.

Or to look at it another way, he hasn't done enough in training to convince Solskjaer he's good enough to get in the team.

Possibly.

But don't think he should be written off as some are saying.

Not playing enough games don't make him a flop imo but everyone will have their own opinion.

Or to look at it another way, he hasn't done enough in training to convince Solskjaer he's good enough to get in the team.
Think he was bought on the assumption Pogba was on his way out but its a lot of cash to pay for a guy then sit him on the bench.
I sincerely hope I eat my words and Donny goes on to win United another Treble and become a cult icon among the fans but somehow I think this Donny has got a better chance:
Donnyosmondalbum.jpg

Back