motorised dish issue

pieeater2015

Registered
on open atv satellites.xml goes into etc/tuxbox then restart Gui,The search that your doing is for 1 transponder so you will only find a couple of channels,You need to select SINGLE SATELLITE then under that setting you need to select the satellite you want to scan for it to search everything.

1_0_19_BBD_1E_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20191130143930.jpg

vocalis

Registered
on open atv satellites.xml goes into etc/tuxbox then restart Gui,The search that your doing is for 1 transponder so you will only find a couple of channels,You need to select SINGLE SATELLITE then under that setting you need to select the satellite you want to scan for it to search everything.

View attachment 44096
Thanks pieeater2015
Is satellite.xml already there or do I have to upload it? If I have to upload it, where do I get the latest version? Thank you for your help

pieeater2015

Registered
you are scanning 1 transponder 11836,you need to change type of scan to single satellite not user defined transponder or predefined transponder 11727

linesman66

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Are you sure you are on 1w mate and the signal is not from another sat? Lots of sats use the same transponders so its possible to get a signal on a frequency that you think is one sat but its actually quite different