Moviestar football

There is 11channels with m.lcampeon
I think M.Lcampeones is moviestar football renamed, Dazn 1 and 2 bar have premier league and championship games every time they are on, Arsenal v West Ham and Norwich v Leeds on at 3pm tomorrow, seems 19e is becoming the best euro sat for english football nowadays, beats watching the 3pm kick offs on iptv.

19 east is my best satellite , then maybe thor 1w on the multisat dish, i only use it for 1w to 23 e as i have a sky mini dish connected to a zgemma combo box for the sat side, i could never get the zgemma to move the motor, so i ended up using a dreambox for the eurosats, i know theres a few people with sky dishes just pointing to 19e instead of 28e, most of the movie channels on there can be watched in english, but not the football, although there has been a few english championship games that have been shown in english.

19 east is my best satellite , then maybe thor 1w on the multisat dish, i only use it for 1w to 23 e as i have a sky mini dish connected to a zgemma combo box for the sat side, i could never get the zgemma to move the motor, so i ended up using a dreambox for the eurosats, i know theres a few people with sky dishes just pointing to 19e instead of 28e, most of the movie channels on there can be watched in english, but not the football, although there has been a few english championship games that have been shown in english.

me too,
I have 28 19 and 13 along with cable, I watch 19 more than anything else.

me too,
I have 28 19 and 13 along with cable, I watch 19 more than anything else.
Not as much good stuff on 13e now as there used to be, 23e has got worse for me, but yes 19e and 1w are 2 great sats for sports and films and tv, you get most of the coming sky premiere films on these sats first before english sky shows them.

Mostly what I watch on 13 is speedway, it used to show quite a bit of football too, but I don't really know now as I don't actually watch football, lol.

I love the road racing, not such a big fan of the speedway, does bt sport or one of the premier sports not show some speedway too, i remember you said about being overhere last week for the ugp, i always like to get up to the Northwest for a few days every May, one of the sons has a caravan in Portrush, so i make sure i get it for that time, We got ourselves on tv this year standing at the church bend, my 8 year old grandson likes it too, wants to be a biker when he grows up.

I love the road racing, not such a big fan of the speedway, does bt sport or one of the premier sports not show some speedway too, i remember you said about being overhere last week for the ugp, i always like to get up to the Northwest for a few days every May, one of the sons has a caravan in Portrush, so i make sure i get it for that time, We got ourselves on tv this year standing at the church bend, my 8 year old grandson likes it too, wants to be a biker when he grows up.

southern100 has been on 'normal' tv, this past week, or maybe BT , watched it tonight actually
MGP streaming on FB, I was due to go over, but weather has put me off, and work needs must.
I did try get @interceptor to buy my house when he came for the motorised set up, [ ready made multisat set-up :grin: ] , would have gave me the money to move back to the emerald isle,,,,,,

has anyones m.futbol HD changed into BeinLaliga1? im unable to find m.futbol HD after a scan
the sd version is there just not the HD :(

Back