moving house broadband hell

I get off VM
200 meg
Basic TV
Free call weekends
SIM unlimited mintues, texts and 5 gig of data £35.00 a month.

Just noticed with TT data cap 150 gig

Thats not bad at all tbh.

If those on VM have multiple services you can have the 5gig plan for just £2 which is pretty cheap and rolling contract but you cant have this with virgin mobile though. Might get that eventually and leave plusnet but only thing is limit is one sim cant have more than that with VM deal.

TT has a data cap?

Thats not bad at all tbh.

If those on VM have multiple services you can have the 5gig plan for just £2 which is pretty cheap and rolling contract but you cant have this with virgin mobile though. Might get that eventually and leave plusnet but only thing is limit is one sim cant have more than that with VM deal.

TT has a data cap?
TT has a data cap on some packages.

What a great mess this still is. Sky said there going to cancel the order down as bt still have the new order block on my account. Phoned bt to say it's been near 48 hours now and you still haven't removed the block. Told it will be done today. I don't believe this for a moment. Sky said it will take up to three weeks for a new order once the block is off the line. And I will need a new number

What a great mess this still is. Sky said there going to cancel the order down as bt still have the new order block on my account. Phoned bt to say it's been near 48 hours now and you still haven't removed the block. Told it will be done today. I don't believe this for a moment. Sky said it will take up to three weeks for a new order once the block is off the line. And I will need a new number
Nightmare fella!
These big companies who have the monopoly on broadband, BT, Sky, Virgin, Talk Talk are all a shower of sh1te with crap customer service it seems.
If I had £1 for every tale I have read of consumers having problems ending/starting an internet service and poor speeds I'd be a very rich man.

Working fine with sky now. Router syncs at 70mb and i get 60 plus most days.

Bt obviously something was wrong

Got 70 quid good will gesture and all charges waived from bt

Not bad at all that bud main thing is you got there in end after all phone calls ect to bt
It would still have been BT that sorted the problem out if it was line fault, sky like talktalk lease the line from BT who maintain them.

Back