moving house broadband hell

And suddenly waiting for the ceo to email back I'm now getting 70mb. Hmmm

Emails to the ceo works so it seems. Profile on router is now set at 80mb and 20mb upload just like beofre.

And suddenly waiting for the ceo to email back I'm now getting 70mb. Hmmm

Emails to the ceo works so it seems. Profile on router is now set at 80mb and 20mb upload just like beofre.
In your first 10 days they do say your speeds will be up and down to establish a stable connection I was waiting fekking 18 months with sky pmsl.
Personally I would just keep monitoring it mate and make a note every time it drops with date ect

You can't make this up. It's still on going. I've had three texts now from bt saying your fibre is under preforming and with the stay fast guarantee we aim to fix this.

Phoned them up and they asked were is the pole my fibre comes from told them literally outside my gate. They asked were the green cabinet is. Told them I can see it from my bedroom window.

They done checks and it's less than 400mtrs away. So they said open reach are lying.

Said it's more than capable of doing 80mbs. He did tests and said he can see problems. But I told him on the phone every time you do tests on my line it's facks up and someone needs to come out.

I said you have now told me I can get 80mb and if the engineer doesn't sort it Friday when they come out I'm cancelling it. They promised it will be 80mb by Friday and there will be no need to cancel

You can't make this up. It's still on going. I've had three texts now from bt saying your fibre is under preforming and with the stay fast guarantee we aim to fix this.

Phoned them up and they asked were is the pole my fibre comes from told them literally outside my gate. They asked were the green cabinet is. Told them I can see it from my bedroom window.

They done checks and it's less than 400mtrs away. So they said open reach are lying.

Said it's more than capable of doing 80mbs. He did tests and said he can see problems. But I told him on the phone every time you do tests on my line it's facks up and someone needs to come out.

I said you have now told me I can get 80mb and if the engineer doesn't sort it Friday when they come out I'm cancelling it. They promised it will be 80mb by Friday and there will be no need to cancel
The trouble is even if you change supplier the problem will not go away. You really do need openreach I think to sort this one.

The trouble is even if you change supplier the problem will not go away. You really do need openreach I think to sort this one.
The missus said the house phone keeps lighting up as if someone is calling. Was doing it all night last night she said. And it was awful crackly when speaking to bt. Surely something is knocking the speeds. See what happens Friday. Even got a timed appointment ha

The missus said the house phone keeps lighting up as if someone is calling. Was doing it all night last night she said. And it was awful crackly when speaking to bt. Surely something is knocking the speeds. See what happens Friday. Even got a timed appointment ha
Thats the first thing you should have told them line noise that will be whats causing the problem , when I was with talktalk that is one of the first checks they ask you to do.

Could someone advise me on this it's got really messy.

Bt allowed me to cancel and told me Friday I can go with whoever I want now from that day. Waived all charges. Account closes 21st may

So went with sky did it all over the internet Friday all ok. Sky phoned today and said it's been delayed because bt have put a block on my account to stop me going with anyone else and they have blocked me taking my number anywhere else I've had that number for ages. Sky we're due to take over the 27th may

So phoned bt and they said it's to stop me going with anyone else before my end date. I told them sky said they can cancel that for me and they can do a instant transfer on the 27th may. Bt trying to say it's not possible. Passed around the office.

Manager said he's cancelled the block now and I can go with sky anytime. But now there saying I owe them the year for cancelling the block?

How do I stop this happening?

I've cancelled the direct debit not sure what else I can do. I explained I've not stopped complaining on how poor there service is since I've had it but they just prolonged it so I went past my cooling off period.

Scared now that im going to have a huge bill

Back