HD51 4K Mutant HD51 STB HD 4K Box needs updating Image Please advise ?

Upload them here for someone to look at. Please make sure that you remove IPTV/wifi passwords before you upload it.

I hope you are aware that if you are booting in the image that is not crashing, you won't be able to see the crash logs in the other partition.

Hello Again Forum Hope all you guys and girls are well ??

I Need advice please asap rather than start a new thread I thought I would continue this one.....

I was looking to Update my box and flash new image Not having much luck with OpenVix Now want to download Openatv 7.2
Firstle can I find this image to download on this forum and if not where and has anyone else on here tried this build and does it work okay with the Mutant HD51

Many Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon
Cheers
Carmine

just use one at the top ie latest stable version. VIX has huge support and is mostly automated.
OMG so many to chose from Thanks for reply wanted to change, why do you think Vix is better I havent had much luck with it ?
I have the Mutant and tried most images. Vix is the one I have used now for over 5 years, total up to date support and untold skins in the plug ins

There comes a time they say when you have to let go and with that Mutant it may be now. But if you like messing then no doubt you will persevere.

Over on WOS there is a dedicated thread to that HD51 and ... if I was you I would seriously think of investing in a new box that works and keep the mutant for old times sake.

The box shutting down may happen with OPenatv as well and probably will.

Hello Again Forum Hope all you guys and girls are well ??

I Need advice please asap rather than start a new thread I thought I would continue this one.....

I was looking to Update my box and flash new image Not having much luck with OpenVix Now want to download Openatv 7.2
Firstle can I find this image to download on this forum and if not where and has anyone else on here tried this build and does it work okay with the Mutant HD51

Many Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon
Cheers
Carmine
Well forget openatv 7.2 it is EOL (End of Life ) and not supported so no more updates 7.3 is latest.

There comes a time they say when you have to let go and with that Mutant it may be now. But if you like messing then no doubt you will persevere.

Over on WOS there is a dedicated thread to that HD51 and ... if I was you I would seriously think of investing in a new box that works and keep the mutant for old times sake.

The box shutting down may happen with OPenatv as well and probably will.
Not had mutant more than a year from woody very kind of him

The box is still old but if you go to WOS and find the thread loads of info on there. If it works I would not bother updating.

Back