HD51 4K Mutant hd51

struggling to get oscam wokring, i have created my oscam.server file but not sure what else i need to do to get oscam working correctly

Have it all running fine, it was a line problem not oscam. Been switching between openatv and vix4e2, using the sky skin from kiddic, crossepg and abm.

Just downloaded it thanks, got my box this morning my first flash was vix4projects and the boot bolt

Sure. Just ignore the cable tuner parts (unless you've got one with a cable tuner, obviously...).

Your best using a newcamd line.
Your going to need a config file if using openvix, open ATV has the config file already setup.
Just open the oscam.server file and place your line details in there.
There's a thread on here somewhere "oscam for ATV" loads of info in there

There's a cccam to Oscam converter program out there, free to download. Just change the CWS = to N:, copy your line into the N line screen then click the button to convert it to Oscam and copy it into either the web interface or the file through FTP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anybody know what line i need with this box or how to convert a newcamd file for oscam

If you PM me I'll sort you out my config files for you.
Running HD51 OpenViX with sat and cable tuners on oscam all running perfectly :yes!:

I have uploaded 2 tutorial videos for the mutant 4k on youtube. One is a backup image install and the other is loading the oscam.server file, dummy file included. Google search " head melted zgemma " to go to my channel and then just look for the hd51 videos. Hope this helps

Back