HD51 4K Mutant hd51

ok so iv found some where to buy it, where would i get images etc for the box? i believe it ships with openatv. i cant find any other info as its such a new box, i just hope i can set it up ok getting this instead of a solo se v2

So Iv gone ahead and bought it, this should be fun

Well done, will you post on here please what you think of it and how you get on setting it up as I am also thinking of buying one but the only thing that worries me is setting it up and getting my line working on it.

I would imagine it will be a nightmare for a while untill the new batch comes and more people start playing with them
But I'll definitely let you know how I get on

so its arrived, came with openpii installed, have found an openatv image that im going to flash, dont know which oscam/cccam plugin i need tho

Lets hope some of the resident experts on this great group can help you. Whats your first impression of the box and openpil?

I'd be interested to here your thoughts on this receiver, I have the previous version.
Edit; no need to start a new thread, this one is fine

Last edited:
Can't really tell you much, so far all I've done is scan the FTA channals, zapinng between these is extremely quick, just need to get openatv flashed and try oscam on there. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Trying to install oscam and tspanal via telnet and FTP and it just won't work,

thanks for the help really appreciated.
i got the twin tunner
just flashed openatv, and installed the softcam plugin linked above but its not showing in the plugins list?

never mind so i installed oscam, now how do i add my line to that?
also downloaded crossepg.
is ABM available for this box or is there another way i should scan for the channals? just use the service searching option i get duplicate channels

Last edited:
If you installed the softcam properly, the softcam section should show up when you press green button to download plugins.
Oscam will be there to download. You need to enter your details into a reader for it to work.
ABM is in plugin download's
Epg import is best used with ATV , again from plugin downloads

You probably have to use cccamtosoftcam convertor v1.2 which once you use it gives you a softcam server file but not sure where you will have copy to though.

Back