Mytvonline3 / Bluetooth remote / formuler box

Pacman2D

Decided to purchase the formuler z11 pro max with the Bluetooth remote. So far the box is great especially using mytvonline3.

I have been using the voice command on the remote to change channels, so for example if I say “Comedy Central” the channel changes but if I say something like “Sky News” it goes out of the mytvonline3 and shows me something on YouTube.

Is there a way around this? It’s only a minor thing but just wondering can something be changed?

Decided to purchase the formuler z11 pro max with the Bluetooth remote. So far the box is great especially using mytvonline3.

I have been using the voice command on the remote to change channels, so for example if I say “Comedy Central” the channel changes but if I say something like “Sky News” it goes out of the mytvonline3 and shows me something on YouTube.

Is there a way around this? It’s only a minor thing but just wondering can something be changed?
I think they link somehow cause when we watch a trailer on our vod it loads YouTube up on the tv to play the trailer.
Best advice I can give is get in touch with formuler and see if there is a setting to change

Back