nagra 3 is here

cactikid

VIP Member
u*c in irl have announced they have a new box to add to your digital pack to receive the new hd channels.running on n3 stream only:gun2::mad::sorry:

but that will only kick in when they have changed every box in ireland won`t it, are the boxes been given away or are they being charged for them. just askin as im nosey.

u*c in irl have announced they have a new box to add to your digital pack to receive the new hd channels.running on n3 stream only:gun2::mad::sorry:

So does this mean that we are going to be given a new upc box? What about the new cards they sent out a few months ago, are they n2 only? And approximately how long is this going to take to come on stream?

The new box will be available at extra cost for those wishing to take up the HD content which is broadcasting on the 1802 stream using the Rom 142 for decoding looks like the switch over is almost complete starting to see a few things that indicate it may be within the next month. I hasten to add this is only what I have read.

More info HERE

says nothing on N3 port, just up grading the box to HD theres not many channels that do HD, sly are lookin to launch a 3d box next year, HD is not here to stay me thinks.:)

The N3 part comes from stream analysis. And I aint sitting in my living room wearing funny glasses lol

Nag 3

I knew this day was going to get worse...... Will U*C (Irl) have to replace all of their boxes if they switch entirely from Nag 2 to Nag 3 or will they just need to replace their cards?

lol noel, sorry can`t find even a romour that does`nt date back till april, thats wot sly wont, im stuffed i wear specs, id better check spec savers website out.LOL

DON`T hit the panick button just yet, probaly all the boxes. if it happens it will affect HD channels only.

Last edited:
Sly are launching the first 3d Channel next year but it will mean buying a new 3D TV that is also being launched next year. As far as was reported in the post I made a couple of days ago about it in the news section, no new box will be needed.

I don't see the point of getting HD though with upisee if they're not going to give sly sports HD.

Last edited:
The new box will be available at extra cost for those wishing to take up the HD content which is broadcasting on the 1802 stream using the Rom 142 for decoding looks like the switch over is almost complete starting to see a few things that indicate it may be within the next month. I hasten to add this is only what I have read.

More info HERE

Thanks for the info port, i guess it's just a question of waiting and watching this space :)

do not believe everything you read Port. if we did the boxes would hsve been gone along time ago.

lol SG at least we no it might be out there, have a word with your postman and ask if he`s delivered a mailshot from ur company, he will let you no if it was rubbish or more important, they will probaly have a box themselves.

Back