nagra 3 is here

HD is over rated anyways,there not a lot of difference between HD and a good composite cable on a good receiver.The network here is been worked on a lot over the weekend as all receivers are a bit shakey and its of the HD stream 1802.I'm not worrying as i'd say n2 will be the main stream and n3 will be just for HD costumers for the time being.Just my thoughts guys.

HD is over rated anyways,there not a lot of difference between HD and a good composite cable on a good receiver.The network here is been worked on a lot over the weekend as all receivers are a bit shakey and its of the HD stream 1802.I'm not worrying as i'd say n2 will be the main stream and n3 will be just for HD costumers for the time being.Just my thoughts guys.

Your thoughts are more than welcome here freck, seeing as we havent really got any hard based evidence regarding N3, so we can have abit of fun sharing what we think is true. :grin:

Last edited:
plenty of evidence dan, we just don`t when, i still think its a new box they are trying to sell, it`s all in the air as they say.

plenty of evidence dan, we just don`t when, i still think its a new box they are trying to sell, it`s all in the air as they say.

It turns out that im not catching up with the latest then. lol

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Correct me if im wrong, so this would mean that we may have to buy new boxes that can deal with the latest encryption or are there any alternative solutions?

can anyone tell me what is the best box to buy in dublin for n*l (ie) one that can record and pause
any help
ANTO

can anyone tell me what is the best box to buy in dublin for n*l (ie) one that can record and pause
any help
ANTO
ITGate is the way forward mate,more info @ satkings shop.
You wont be disappointed,look for aTGM220, its a pvr box.

this is going to go on till they roll it out. peeps at the mo its sound relax enjoy your boxes. :grin:

this is going to go on till they roll it out. peeps at the mo its sound relax enjoy your boxes. :grin:

Yep, i guess its not one of them things that we can get the answers too very quickly, just for the sake of personal satisfaction lol. Its great having so many channels ;).

This thread relates to n3 in ireland, which is going to be out very soon according to all indications.

There is no sign of n3 in england, and as far as i know they are going to iptv, not n3. Hope this clarifies things for people.

who has the lottery numbers

If we did then we would be paying a subscription to our operators. lmao

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

This thread relates to n3 in ireland, which is going to be out very soon according to all indications.

There is no sign of n3 in england, and as far as i know they are going to iptv, not n3. Hope this clarifies things for people.

Just thought i'd ask, what exactly is iptv, another encryption method like n3?

Thanks, it says it all :).

"The MediaLockTM that Helius designed for IPTV is a software-based security solution that provides not only the technology required to deliver secure IPTV broadcasts, but also unique software-based encryption system, which uses a frequently updated security key exchange system to deliver top security to clients"

Last edited:
Back