Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

i believe i have just lost the beginning and soon to be the end. i am in motherwell north lanarkshire. no new card sent but lost most premium last night.hope i am wrong so if so please help.???
you have posted this elsewhere where i have answered you as well as sending you here! :) see your other post rather than repeat myself

Hey guys im new to this but have been doing a lot of reading here and other forums. noelyf has been kind enough to direct me here.

In simplicity can someone tell me what is Nagra 3 and why are vigin media switching over to this? Im in the Harrow area and have lots all my premium channels (asian/movies etc) on my eurovox ex 1000sl recently.

Tried downloading the firmware in the download section done a fast install and still premium channels are scrambled.

Does this thread mean my box is useless now?

Any help/suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers

Slick

HiTech

It looks like Wolverhampton has gone over to Nagra 3 today. A few people have lost everything!:beg:

False alarm.:cheesy grin:

They all went down in my area but a reset got them all back.

With any luck our area may be the last to be changed to Nagra 3!

i have just received my new card in Sunderland so it looks like nagra 3 in Sunderland shortly

Hi i have a starview PVR in hartlepool and started to lose channels - tried to rescan and caused lots of issue. struggling to get any prem channels back.

However does not really matter now as new card came yesterday so wont be long now ... cleveland will be going over to the dark side soon...

At least it was good while it lasted.

sunderland has went to N3 i have lost all my channels. Sunderland is just up the road from hartlepool.

New card rec'd and losing channels...

Hi guys
I'm in Edinburgh using Eurovox blue box (recently re-flashed) and just rec'd new VM card. I'm assuming this means my box will eventually stop transmitting the decent stuff. Will any new boxes (eurovox etc) be available to continue seeing the good stuff?

:dunno:

new VM cards few weeks ago now last night all channels gone in Dundee area ! oh well good while it lasted............:whistling:

Back