Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

:beg: :( Ah crap,is there a way to bypass this like a new box or something?
sorry matey not as yet. When a fix does come it will be on here so keep an eye out - could be a long while buy hey ho enjoy what time you have left!

don`t flash it send it back,work around it by kryptview, and starview 6 both work threw your computer.check the forums for more details. hope this helps.:whistling:

Ah if only i knew about this earlier i wouldn't of bought a new eurovox (got it yesterday) :bang head:

oh bad timing If you can send it back - depending on where you bought it - but they may tell you you knew what you was buying - good luck if you do

Ah they dont have a direct contact number, have to contact them via email. Oh lord this is going to take forever :beg:

Ah im now more messed, took it out from the original packaging. :( my day gets worse hopefully, they'll still allow a return

as ong as you havent put any firmware on it you should be fine. opening the box is ok.

Guys, just lost all movie channels and comedy central in Glasgow. Still have the Sports channels for the time being. At least the World Cup is on terrestrial!!!

PS, thanks to everyone who has helped out with advice over the past few years, your time and effort is much appreciated. Till the next time.........

This thread is for areas affected by nagra 3 only.

Please post in the relevant Cable/DVB box forums for problems with your DVB box.

Glasgow hit as of yesterday sometime, some channels remain like Bravo/Discovery and 1-5 plus Sky 1,2,3 but the end is nigh.

Back