Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

Please remember this thread is ONLY for reporting your new smart card from VM has been delivered or you are loosing channels after the new smart card from Virmin Media, any questions on how to resolve this should be posted on the relevant part of our forum. Lets keep this thread in check please.

First post has been updated.

Was speaking to a VM engineer and he said not to get rid of your box as he is positive their will be a fix for them soon :whistling:

Lost Channels in Lewisham on Wed evening aroung 12.45...am sad to see the loss of my Starview 6...only bought it 4 weeks ago!:bang head:

your channels will last aprox 2-3 weeks now you got new card - that gives them time to make sure everyone in the area has the cards so enjoy as they will start to filter off a few at a time stating with the asian and the movies then sport and so on

did u say swindon has been done because my channels went of on my eurovox max i done factory settings and re-power scanned and its all on with more channels then ever !!!! i have notice i have a set of keys and when the code goes its 1 or 2 numbers or letters and i put this back to the numbers i have and it all comes back on !!

Post 1 shows Swindon area has NOT moved over to nagra 3 yet. Glad you got it sorted.

Back