Nanomid on the LG TV platform?

Bigyinuk

Hi all.

Just switched from Smarters to Nanomid on my LG TV. Do any of you use it on the LG, is it stable and worth the £9?

My "observations" thus far are that Nanomid seems really tidy and the EPG works well but it generally feels "slow". Duplex is much much quicker loading streams than Nanomid but the interface is not so nice plus EPG data seems to be missing whereas it is there with Nanomid.

Any comments guys?

Don't forget nanomid is only for TV so won't have the process power of some hardware.
Duplex is Alot better on an android device like firetv box ect

I'm really only interested in how they perform vs. Smarters on my TV platform. Smarters is fine on my other devices, which I seem to be building up a bit of a collection of :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Been using nanomid for sometime,benefit of it is, loads addnl url’s instantly , ive found that occasionally stuck on load, maybe my net, so i have to delete app/reload, but have found it stores files on reload, nice interface, user friendly, test the trial.. enjoy

Just to add to it … I’ve tried a few different ones on the LG and Nanomid is the best so far .. not used xciptv

Hi to all!i am new member to your forum.
I have an LG SMART TV and i have problem with Nanomid does not working EPG.In the other apps Epg works perfect.

Back