Nanomid on the LG TV platform?

It says on their website, it takes xtream codes logins. I can't find how to do that, I only see m3u urls.

Much better than smart iptv.

yeh just looked n i cant find any way to do xtreme
Yeah in the faq , it only mentions m3u playlists. I think its and error in the website description. shame as not many providers will wanna give that info out.

thats what its says on the main page.

"Nanomid Player does not come with any content. Insert your personal playlists. Nanomid Player supports the most popular protocols, such as m3u, xtream code and xui api and many others"​

Yeah in the faq , it only mentions m3u playlists. I think its and error in the website description. shame as not many providers will wanna give that info out.

thats what its says on the main page.

"Nanomid Player does not come with any content. Insert your personal playlists. Nanomid Player supports the most popular protocols, such as m3u, xtream code and xui api and many others"​

Its allways gonna say they supply no content but yeh .but then again the reason this is happening is xtreme. thats why tried myself as don't pass m3u less hassle. Firestick lol

So far on my LG TV I have used Smart IPTV which is ok but cant handle too many channels or catch up tv, so I ditched that. Since then I have tried ARC Player...total rubbish, then IBO Player (NOT IBO Player PRO...which is different) that was nice to use, very fast but NO EPG working for me... so I then tried Nanomid which is good, a little clunky because it does actually populate the EPG....so I am going to buy a license for that after the trial and also will try it on my Samsung, unless anyone knows of a better iptv player app for Smart TVs?
Which is your favourite, folks?

Last edited:
A device designed for its intended purpose will always be better, than a tv. I seen loads of people complain that LGs can’t hang large playlists. For that reason I don’t bother.

I love my OLED TV picture is great! but app choice is shit. Wish I had gone for an android based smart TV.
You did right my friend the android Tv choice compared to an oled tv is shite. Use a proper device to run along side the Tv to maximise the thing.

Back