New European super league includes six EPL teams

Non match going fans won't be as bothered.

United have proper lads who follow them away for example. Truly support the club and are generational fans with local ties. They will be horrified and will do their best to rid United of the current owners

People who only follow on the Tele or have no links to the club or fan culture will probably be hella excited. They outnumber the true heads
Yes the away following can sometimes be very vocal and give great encouragement to the team. And as we all know when United play away games it's the home teams cup final :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The way they raise their game and find that extra yard is basically criminal, they are cheating their own fans really.

It'll soon lose its appeal when Man Utd finish bottom of the ESL year after year after year.
How many people will bother watching them when that happens?
Well when they were relegated to the old 2nd division they still maintained the highest home crowds of all divisions and I know you will always watch them and The Source too and me so thats 3 of us.

The thread is about the proposed ESL formation is it not? why the continual pop at me and Man United? 5 other teams are joining us from england. I have my opinion and you are entilted to yours on this ESL subject. I know how bitter, jealous and envious football fans are of the mighty Man United but didn't know grown men acted in this way lol

Last edited:
Well when they were relegated to the old 2nd division they still maintained the highest home crowds of all divisions and I know you will always watch them and The Source too and me so thats 3 of us.
Yes the three of us will easily make up for the 600m loss each year.
They currently make 900m.
ESL will pay 300m.
Last time I checked, 900 was a bigger number than 300

You have a sick outlook on life and a massive chip on your shoulder for some reason and a foul mouth.
I never swore at you just posted my opinion on the ESL saying the owners of the said 6 are astute businessmen which they are FACT.
No trophies to show? Is that all football means to you trophies lol now that is so sad I feel sorry for you.
Just a quick recap of the no trophies that have found their way into the Old Trafford trophy room:
Are you illiterate? I said no trophies in the last few years. And you proceeded to prove my point by posting their trophy history that clearly shows nothing in the last few years. Sorry for my foul mouth. I’ll undress later and have hard look at myself in the mirror :love:

Are you illiterate? I said no trophies in the last few years. And you proceeded to prove my point by posting their trophy history that clearly shows nothing in the last few years. Sorry for my foul mouth. I’ll undress later and have hard look at myself in the mirror :love:
Football isn't about the last few years it's about the whole history. No need to be calling me again just pointing out to you and the other illiterates that trophies are not the be all and end all as the owners of the big 6 well know.

And with that history and tradition you are openly destroying it by joining the European Super League. Logic.
I'm not destroying anything, I don't own any football club and its the same for the other 5 teams as well. Logic is the owners are very clever businessmen who make money simplez.
All this guff about fans, what was what and wasn't doesn't mean anything to the owners. They want MONEY and the ESL will deliver it for the greedy players to snap up FACT.
Too many people stuck in the past days of leather football with a lace in it, bovril and pay at the gate. It's 2021 life is about MONEY just ask the players!

There is a big undercurrent in this thread slating the mighty Man United 20mtimes league champions :laughing: whe also another 5 smaller clubs are involved in this plan but they seem to be overlooked.
I am for the ESL I think it's great and will watch the games midweek, that's my choice and opinion and I am entitled to it.
In have not called any other team who have also decided to join the ESL or swore at any other forum member, why keep abusing me?

images

main-qimg-7cb7bf7a7901187fbf1844b2086814c7.webp

Last edited:
"NEW: A further UEFA mtg will now take place within the next 24 hours. There will be a motion to formally expel Arsenal and Manchester United from the #UEL and Man City, Chelsea and Real Madrid from the #UCL - meeting will also decide how the competitions will be completed. "

PSG innit.

After all the dust settles PS effin G are going to be given the CL as they are the least money hungry, power grabbing new money in the comp.

What a carry on.

Nurse!

If the 6 are so intent on having their own league then next season premiership should comprise two leagues within one, 14 teams play 26 games (vs each other) and the 6 teams play 10 games (vs each other) end of season lowest points relegated as norm (upshot max 30 points for a supposed top 6 side, one or two could end up with nil). Following season even less games for the diminishing gang of 6. A win, win solution, EPL are not banning any team and the 6 get the main desire of not having to play pointless games against what they see as the low kudos (thus low profit) of the prem. Only issue the the next season is whether the EFL would want any of them when relegated

Neville and carra are on fire.

Even bringing up sky instigating a breakaway and paywalling football.

Incredible drama, it's like 90s WWF.

Mean gene and the brain couldn't serve this kind of entertainment up

Bravo

Neville and carra are on fire.

Even bringing up sky instigating a breakaway and paywalling football.

Incredible drama, it's like 90s WWF.

Mean gene and the brain couldn't serve this kind of entertainment up

Bravo

Didnt think they would go in depth about the 92 break way and sky subscriptions etc but fair play to them for talking about it.

Oh yes 90s WWF was the time mate.

Back