New European super league includes six EPL teams

Klopp going in HARD on Neville hahaha. He is so precious, good grief.

Honestly like the big boss man calling out the Mountie.

This is amazing. I'm so glad this proposal was tabled.

Better than the football

If the premier league kick the big 6 out you'll not see the likes of this again:

FmWlN7u.jpg

And surely they would not deprive football fans of seeing this superstar strut his stuff:
Ep9EQ5yXcAIumGu

And the ref trying to tell players how to play, Pogba taking the p1ss lol:

Last edited:
Klopp really is coming across badly lol

Praising the owners, saying he doesn't understand the proposal as his employers haven't explained it, pleading that "we are just employees, we have to do what we are told"

Getting salty at any criticism

A German saying "I am only following orders".

Derp derp

If the premier league kick the big 6 out you'll not see the likes of this again:

FmWlN7u.jpg

And surely they would not deprive football fans of seeing this superstar strut his stuff:
Ep9EQ5yXcAIumGu

And the ref trying to tell players how to play, Pogba taking the p1ss lol:
When the fa strip United of their premier League wins they will have the same number of titles as Everton

When UEFA strip you of your champions league titles you will have half as many European cups as Nottingham forest - a championship club.

Your home games will soon be played in Dubai, Texas and Delhi.

And fans in England will still have historic clubs with boss atmospheres and proper stadiums to drool over.

Times change

Although I am against this new Super league idea, but got to ask, is there much difference between this and the formation of the Premier League back in the early 90's? top clubs wanting bigger share of the TV income so formed the premier league, without the backing of the Football League but supported by the FA.

Although I am against this new Super league idea, but got to ask, is there much difference between this and the formation of the Premier League back in the early 90's? top clubs wanting bigger share of the TV income so formed the premier league, without the backing of the Football League but supported by the FA.
I didn't see that as formation! Just renaming, the same clubs ended up in the same tier!
The lower tiers didn't suffer or change.
Also all clubs were included in the proposal

I didn't see that as formation! Just renaming, the same clubs ended up in the same tier!
The lower tiers didn't suffer or change.
Also all clubs were included in the proposal
yes but the big clubs get the majority of the cash which is why the EPL was created by the 'big 5' who became shareholders of the EPL, lower teams in Division 1 where then invited to join which they did, resigning from the football league. I was against the formation of the EPL as I am the ESL, but look at the EPL now.

yes but the big clubs get the majority of the cash which is why the EPL was created by the 'big 5' who became shareholders of the EPL, lower teams in Division 1 where then invited to join which they did, resigning from the football league. I was against the formation of the EPL as I am the ESL, but look at the EPL now.
I see what you are saying! But this is a bit more divisive, picking the richest 6 owners and inviting to a super League! If and that is a big if now if they go ahead, the only outcome is expulsion and disaster! This is greed on a different level! And I'm pretty sure the 6 selected are probably the only clubs that would agree to it (owners)

I see what you are saying! But this is a bit more divisive, picking the richest 6 owners and inviting to a super League! If and that is a big if now if they go ahead, the only outcome is expulsion and disaster! This is greed on a different level! And I'm pretty sure the 6 selected are probably the only clubs that would agree to it (owners)
I hope you're right and it doesn't go ahead, but I am wondering if the owners are thinking, ok we will get grief for a few months but things will die down, supporters will end up coming to the games, an ESL tv channel of some sort will be subscribed to etc, so for the little bit of pain now, over time we will benefit.

Edit: I think the only way the owners will change their mind is if their major sponsors pull out.

How much would utd actually be missed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ROFLMAO well the minor teams would never sell out and that includes chelski for one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Remember before Romans oil money chelski were nothing, football existed before 2004 which you don't seem to be aware of :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The premier league have not got the bottle to expel the big 6 because the impact on the 14 minnows would be catastrophic.
Now chelski, spurs n arsenal, nobody would miss them at all and as we know West Ham are the top team in London :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can't stop laughing in here, the obsession with the mighty Man United is almost as big as in the man united fans forums, lovely jubbly, keep MUFC the main topic in this post, brilliant :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And why don't the posters firing shots tell us who they support or follow or are they squak chicken?

Last edited:
We all know this ESL will never happen its a no go from the off but its summat different to talk about and of course it sells papers lol
Maybe its just a smokescreen as a show of strength to make UEFA pull their socks up lol.
Expect to see Abramovich resign any time soon now, the fans will crucify him if they are proper fans, they won't forget he put CASH and GREED before them.
This in itself is disturbing cos old Roaman isn't short of a few shillings with his dodgy oil dealings.
Forrest and Villa might join now and kick out spurs n city cos they not got a european cup between them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Typical chelski when the going gets tough they run away, have been doing it for years now!

Last edited:
Back